What kinda car you got and what's your monthly payment?

High_Endz

Neva Hesitate!
Daps
'12 BMW 550i :obama:
$500 all inclusive:takedat:
Benefits of working for a lux car maker:youngsabo:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
04 Honda civic. Paid off.

I want a new car, but my current is still is fantastic condition.....so fukk payments. I'ma ride with my girl until the wheels fall off.:mj:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
'12 BMW 550i :obama:
$500 all inclusive:takedat:
Benefits of working for a lux car maker:youngsabo:

:pachaha:

nikka i just qualified for 550 on the net .

40k msrp without any discounts yet come on bruh anyone can do 6 and under with decent to good credit.

High_Endz

Neva Hesitate!
Daps
:pachaha:

nikka i just qualified for 550 on the net .

40k msrp without any discounts yet come on bruh anyone can do 6 and under with decent to good credit.

:childplease:Doubt that homie! The 550 start @ 62k online and my MSRP comes in at 75k with 6 miles on the odo:shaq:

Good question: Can anyone do 5 with insurance and no repair/maintenance costs?! Oh I didn't mention that it is a lease tho? so that 40k msrp u got is probably one I had and spilled all sorts of **** on the seats and pumpin' 87 octane all through the cylinders:win:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
When u buy from an auction how do u know the car has no flood damage or is generally beat to hell?

Honestly, you don't know. You get to inspect the vehicle before the auction begins, but that's it. It's good to bring a mechanic out with you, but some things you'll never know. :yeshrug:

You take a chance on things like that.

My uncles took me to the auction. One's a mechanic, the other is a dealer. Most of the Hondas / Toyotas / Nissans were being got by dealers. I got lucky as hell, even though I wanted the coupe. They basically showed me the ropes, and helped me snag it.

I walked out there like :ohlawd:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:childplease:Doubt that homie! The 550 start @ 62k online and my MSRP comes in at 75k with 6 miles on the odo:shaq:

Good question: Can anyone do 5 with insurance and no repair/maintenance costs?! Oh I didn't mention that it is a lease tho? so that 40k msrp u got is probably one I had and spilled all sorts of **** on the seats and pumpin' 87 octane all through the cylinders:win:

:snoop: I was looking at the 528i which started at 46k.

:smugdraper: fukk you :skip:(you won lebron )

Seriously when i priced it thought it was the 528i .

Damm 500 for everything?

Are you leasing or buying?

If buying how long 4/5/6 years payment wise?

High_Endz

Neva Hesitate!
Daps
Honestly, you don't know. You get to inspect the vehicle before the auction begins, but that's it. It's good to bring a mechanic out with you, but some things you'll never know. :yeshrug:

You take a chance on things like that.

My uncles took me to the auction. One's a mechanic, the other is a dealer. Most of the Hondas / Toyotas / Nissans were being got by dealers. I got lucky as hell, even though I wanted the coupe. They basically showed me the ropes, and helped me snag it.

I walked out there like :ohlawd:

In addition to that...If you don't have a mechanic, a good way during the inspection is to pull back the carpets and remove the the little access doors under the steering column, if your allowed to do so, and check for heavy rust in those areas. This will usually work well if you do not have a pro to check that out for you.

High_Endz

Neva Hesitate!
Daps
:snoop: I was looking at the 528i which started at 46k.

:smugdraper: fukk you :skip:(you won lebron )

Seriously when i priced it thought it was the 528i .

Damm 500 for everything?

Are you leasing or buying?

If buying how long 4/5/6 years payment wise?

Yeah Skip, I figured you were looking at something else...500 for everything is right. Its a great deal, or else I wouldn't even bother. Its a lease for 12k, then on to the next one! Its funny because when I see people driving BMWs, I'm thinking...:damn:, that was probably one of my dailys months ago.:ehh:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I figured you were looking at something else... 500 for everything is right; its a great deal, or else I wouldn't even bother. Its a lease for 12k, then on to the next one! Its funny because when I see people driving BMWs, I'm thinking...:damn:, that was probably one of my dailys months ago.:ehh:

:dwillhuh: you won bruh that's an incredible deal but why not buy?