What kinda car you got and what's your monthly payment?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
2015 Honda CIvic EX-L.

Paid it off a couple years ago so I'm not paying a note, but when I was it was $250/mo.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Paid off my car in 3 years. Finished right before the pandemic. Still whipping it, and haven't hit 100k miles yet

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
2024 Honda Civic EX

4.9% Interest for 5 years so payment is $158 a month. Car cost $27,070 before tax. Put down $19,661.

I also as a penalty for financing a car deposit an additional $158 every month into a high interest savings account. I'll technically have enough to pay the car off in 2.5 years. Really less than that because that account had $1000 sitting in it before I bought the car so in 23 months I can wipe out the loan.
Is this the new Honda Civic hybrids? Or probably should've waited for a Honda civic hybrid. If I'm gonna spend that money you gotta go big and get the civic touring hybrid hatchback. Touring if you drive a lot/long distance. Hatchback is better utility and I think it looks better

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Is this the new Honda Civic hybrids? Or probably should've waited for a Honda civic hybrid. If I'm gonna spend that money you gotta go big and get the civic touring hybrid hatchback. Touring if you drive a lot/long distance. Hatchback is better utility and I think it looks better
No that’s a 2025 Civic. Not yet available. I don’t really want a hybrid nor did I want a Touring. A Touring pushes the price over $30K and I didn’t feel like the extra features were meaningful. I don’t need a in car navigation system when I own a GPS already and have that on my cell phone anyway. Don’t need fog lights or rain sensing wipers. Don’t care about a leather interior vs cloth. About the only thing the Touring has that is like is a 10 inch infotainment vs a 7 inch. I got wireless car play and extra USB ports for about $70. Wasn’t worth the $4K extra I’d have to pay.