What Jay-Z didn't tell you about Jews is they lived in one house piled up like a can of sardines.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
This is what they won't tell you about building wealth,its really that simple. The latinos who everybody laughs at for sharing one car,and staying in the same house will be the next group to gain financial and political power. I believe they have already surpassed black people in this regard. Black people are the furtherst behind due to systematic oppression,and unfortunately we as a group pretty much refuse to do this. My goal is to one day popularize this way of living in the black community,and change the stigma people have against people who live at home,or with a bunch of roomates. If your living at home ,or with a bunch of people with a goal and plan in mind of course.

I'll tell you one thing,the powers that be already know this and try to control this by telling you how many people you can have living in your home like its any of there business if you aren't causing noise disturbance or destroying anything.

The only reason this is dangerous for black people is because we are a passionate group of people about even the smallest of things.So I could see an uptick in domestic disputes with that many powerful mentalities and personalities in one house.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
All facts in OP. Think of it this way. You've got a 5 children living in one house, however they all on 40,000 - 50,000 a year. Say each children saves 1,500 a month. that's 7,500. Say if they only plan to stay in their parents house between 2 -4 years depending on how young or old they are. Lets just say 2 years. 7,500 x 24 is 180,000. :wow: You could open businesses with that or buy another house and keep it going. Indians and Mexicans do that alot. Many of us just wanna move out so we can bring bytches over, feel free etc when we don't have the economic means to do so. Why rent when you can stay in your parents house and stack and plan for the future. You can always go to the woman's place or book a hotel to fukk.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
That's most cultures that come here. We don't get it cuz we've been here, a lot of it comes out of necessity for them (I think). That's why I advocate for more of us to leave the states and create a diaspora elsewhere. It'll do a lot for us in terms of accessing other economies for importing and exporting, business, influencing our overall culture, etc.

I speak about these concepts on my mixtape, ya'll download that thang :lawd:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I don't think it's a racial thing, but more of a foreigner vs American thing

American lifestyle is built around "Being on your own", "Suffering by yourself to build character", "Proving doubters wrong". Foreign culture is way different than that, this ain't even to big up Jews

Like I knew this Indian dude. He made six figures and was in IT security, about 35 years old. Lives with his parents till this day
I know a Trinidanian Black dude, next door neighbor to me. Worked in Aerospace, makes loads of money. Lives in his parent's basement with his wife and kids
Africans that I know, alot of them live with their parents in their mid 30s

People don't understand, this is how you gain wealth, this is how you sustain wealth
I was talking to this girl, who was American. I told her when I finish school, I want to move back in with my parents and siblings and start my career in my field. She looked at me crazy like I was a lunatic. That's just how it is, ya'll can get mad if you want :yeshrug:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I don't think it's a racial thing, but more of a foreigner vs American thing

American lifestyle is built around "Being on your own", "Suffering by yourself to build character", "Proving doubters wrong". Foreign culture is way different than that, this ain't even to big up Jews

Like I knew this Indian dude. He made six figures and was in IT security, about 35 years old. Lives with his parents till this day
I know a Trinidanian Black dude, next door neighbor to me. Worked in Aerospace, makes loads of money. Lives in his parent's basement with his wife and kids
Africans that I know, alot of them live with their parents in their mid 30s

People don't understand, this is how you gain wealth, this is how you sustain wealth
I was talking to this girl, who was American. I told her when I finish school, I want to move back in with my parents and siblings and start my career in my field. She looked at me crazy like I was a lunatic. That's just how it is, ya'll can get mad if you want :yeshrug:

American culture is based on only thinking about yourself while having entitlement.

There isn’t really anything efficient about the lifestyle that we live in America.

I’m 28 and my parents live in a super huge apartment 3 bedrooms paying $1380 a month in Brooklyn.

I’m staying here until I get married FOH. I will not sell my soul to pay NYC rent and be broke.

I just save my cash until I’m ready to buy my condo.

:ehh:

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
this is a fallacy. how many of us don't know Black families that live piled up in houses and apartments? 8, 9, 10 people sharing a 2 bedroom spot.

but we're always looking for fantastic reasons why others are able to build wealth as opposed to us.

When black families do it, even when everyone had a job moving in, which is rarely the case, maybe two or three of them have a job once everyone moves out

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
American culture is based on only thinking about yourself while having entitlement.

There isn’t really anything efficient about the lifestyle that we live in America.

I’m 28 and my parents live in a super huge apartment 3 bedrooms paying $1380 a month in Brooklyn.

I’m staying here until I get married FOH. I will not sell my soul to pay NYC rent and be broke.

I just save my cash until I’m ready to buy my condo.

:ehh:

So what do you do when you want to have a kickback, or have sex.

I'm assuming you take advantage of someone else that does have their own spot.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
this is a fallacy. how many of us don't know Black families that live piled up in houses and apartments? 8, 9, 10 people sharing a 2 bedroom spot.

but we're always looking for fantastic reasons why others are able to build wealth as opposed to us.

I've honestly never seen this much at all until I recently moved to Atlanta. Because people seem to move here on a whim on a dream and end up forced to live in uncomfortable envioronments:francis:

So keep in mind,are the black families you speak of in a situation where its a bunch of black people living in the same place because many of them are unemployed and don't have a choice,other than being a burden on mama:francis:?Or because they would rather spend free cash flexing and driving a nice whip? Because that is not the type of living I am talking about here.