What it looked like switching from WCW Nitro to Monday Night Raw at the top of the hour during the Attitude Era.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
FOH boy :camby:

Imagine not watching Goldberg take the title off Hogan cause you a dumbass :wow:
Right. That's why I shyt on these goofy beards today. With good wrestling, more is always more. These idiots wouldve missed Nash long darting Reyy Rey into the trailer.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When WCW had that logo that was when I was checked out and the company was on the downslide

• Dap
Reactions: 907

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I even watched WWF Shotgun :snoop:
Shotgun was dope in the beginning when they had them in random ass venues like its streets of rage...Ahmed coming back from the injury and bodying someone with the pearl River plunge on a truck was just :wow:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Shotgun was dope in the beginning when they had them in random ass venues like its streets of rage...Ahmed coming back from the injury and bodying someone with the pearl River plunge on a truck was just :wow:
Shotgun was what kept me up to date with the current storylines. I had my mom rent me the same 3 PPVs for several months before I finally stumbled upon SSN. :pachaha: