What issues are you dealing with in life,?

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yoooooo!!! I'm just coming out of the tail end of one myself. Its been pure hell. Probation ends next month. Can't wait to smoke weed again! :noah:
On the home front, I'm in a rocky relationship with my girl of ten years, who is 6 years older than me. Got a side peice two months ago who is 17 years younger than me, got that wet wet and likes to cook and clean the apartment I rent on the other side of town when I'm doing "Business Travelling" aka stealth mode :ohlawd:......
I'm living two separate lives brehs..... This shyt ain't easy tho! :whew:

This sound stressful as fukk :heh:

Why not just break up with the main one?

Life's too short for fukking around.

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
staying up 4:31 am and thinking about how I'm going to knock the fukk out the bum ass dude that's with my boys mother. She just don't get it, you cannot get rid of me.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah heres the thing with the military since i got it off based the military will try to get the trial instead of the county 9/10 the military wont get the trail so you will have to deal with the county and the military will say its not double jeopardy put they will still punish you even though you are being punished off base so for the military i got a LOR and a administrative demotion which is non judicial punishment instead of a artical 15 which is judicial punishment and for county i got dui school pay a fine of 2300 and 3 years probation

Art 15s are njp the convening authority was wavied. Generally in the Army if you catch an off post they wont give you a 15 but you will get a LOR and suspension of on post driving privelages which is a hassle on post.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn man, my sister was a few weeks into a job when she learned she was pregnant. She had to let that one go. Had the baby two weeks ago and had a new job by last week. Go inspire your wife.

She aint my wife ex wife

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
enormous career rut, been at the same bank for 9 years and can't seem to make a move elsewhere. every other job i interview for is either too senior or too junior for me. there is no future here for me but i have no where else to go at the moment and the financial obligations i've taken on are preventing me from risking taking a chance on something completely different. deep down i know this isn't what i was meant to do but i can't figure out what that really is. add on the fact that i've moved out of nyc so now i have an extra 2 hrs/day of commuting on top of hating this place and it is slowly turning me into an extremely angry disgruntled person. i have a lot to be thankful for but this soul draining experience of being stuck here seems to make all that not matter.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Try and pay off yiur mortgage early then go for it.

But I'd do the serious shyt first, I'm all for following your dreams, but gotta think long and hard first.

Unless you wanna seriously downgrade your lifestyle?

Yeah that is the problem...I would seriously have to downgrade my lifestyle...well not really I live pretty cheap as it is, but I like to save money and I would not be saving ANY...and I am starting to rationalize some pretty extreme reasons as to how I can live off next to nothing...with no guarantee of actually making any money at all...

I actually had an agent offer to sign me to a book deal...1 book for...18,000 :russ:...and that was about it...18,000 for a book and for me to see royalties it would have to have sold 100,000 worldwide and I would have been getting a whopping 17 cents for every book sold after that...and that is all depending on their math as well, as they could very well, and other writers tell me publishing houses do this...pretty much stop reporting what is sold after you hit that mark...I was like :shaq2: breh that MIGHT cover my rent and car note for a year...I was telling these other guys about it, like that was some sucka shyt deal and they were "fool that is a great deal for a first time writer :russ: nobody knows who the fukk you are, why would they invest even that much in you :russ:" shyt had me like :ld:...but I don't think I am going to be able to get this book up to my standards without working on it full time, instead of a few hours here or there when I have time, since my job is so sporadic with the work...and plus I don't want to wake up 40 years old and be like "man I could have been...I could have did..."

So far I have just started slacking off at work to devote more time to writing...but even that is getting tiresome as I am working about 20 hours on thursday, cramming a weeks worth of work into 1 day...

And the guy that a write for who has paid me pretty well, he's a creep and the stuff I wrote for him is some stuff I loathe writing ( some jesus freak stuff ). I only wrote it for him because he offered a big ass number and I was like " I'm down to write whatever for that amount" but now that there is a chance it might get picked up, I don't really want to spend all day writing a bunch of bullshyt no matter how big a check is...and script writing takes a LOT of work...I wrote the pilot over 20 times start to finish...and the company that MIGHT pick it up came back and is like...can you re-write this :heh:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
- My pops is 72, not really in bad health but we all know what to expect when people get up in age. Me and him have never really gotten along to well or had that good of a relationship, my moms wants me to bring these feelings to the light while I still can but pride is a mafucca, I love my dad but my pride won't let me sit him down and talk to him man to man about somethin that's bothered me my whole life

- Tryin to make a relationship work with this female and I'm startin to think we're just not meant to be together. I love her to death and when times are good they're really good but when times are bad they're really really bad. We can't seem to get along or agree for shyt, we argue all the time, the only thing we can agree on is that we love each other and don't want to let each other go (again) , but its really startin to look like sometimes love just ain't enough

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I need to make more money. I wanna get to the point where i could tell my momma she doesnt have to work anymore and i can financially support her and my own family 100%.

Until I accomplish this I feel like that man once said in the the Sopranos: A lousy son. And that is a feeling that bothers me a lot

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
some of you need to turn to the Bible to find some inner peace.

I have some major demons but I got Jesus working on me.

◄ Psalm 55:22 ►
Cast your burden upon the LORD and He will sustain you; He will never allow the righteous to be shaken.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
20g's in daycare a year for 2 kids. :mindblown:

Whoa!! What state are you in?
===================================================
-Constant stress about getting out of debt to the point where I've just downright neglected myself trying to drop extra on debt

-My daughter starting kindergarten presents some other scheduling issues and I'm not really trying to stay at work past 4pm. But I want to be able to wait with my daughter until the bus comes.

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whoa!! What state are you in?
===================================================
-Constant stress about getting out of debt to the point where I've just downright neglected myself trying to drop extra on debt

-My daughter starting kindergarten presents some other scheduling issues and I'm not really trying to stay at work past 4pm. But I want to be able to wait with my daughter until the bus comes.

New Jerz...