What issues are you dealing with in life,?

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
gettin adjusted to a new crib and a new area while tryna maintain work 50+ hours a week and stayin outta broke/fake nikkas/broads face

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
- My pops is 72, not really in bad health but we all know what to expect when people get up in age. Me and him have never really gotten along to well or had that good of a relationship, my moms wants me to bring these feelings to the light while I still can but pride is a mafucca, I love my dad but my pride won't let me sit him down and talk to him man to man about somethin that's bothered me my whole life

- Tryin to make a relationship work with this female and I'm startin to think we're just not meant to be together. I love her to death and when times are good they're really good but when times are bad they're really really bad. We can't seem to get along or agree for shyt, we argue all the time, the only thing we can agree on is that we love each other and don't want to let each other go (again) , but its really startin to look like sometimes love just ain't enough

Do it now breh before it's to late.

sent from royalty via tapatalk

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I really can't trust anyone and I'm always paranoid. I have good reason to be though. I built these walls and don't let anyone in. My guard is always up. Every time I let someone in they turn on me. I just don't get it.

Trust issues are a motherfukka. fukk everyone who ain't me!