What issues are you dealing with in life,?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Need to get my wisdom teeth pulled.

Insomnia/sleeping pattern is off by about 10 hours.

general stress and anxiety

everything else is pretty cool

Guess I can't complain

:manny:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I've got a upper middle management job that pays out the ass, let's me work from home whenever i want ( pretty much everyday) and requires me to fly to places like Miami and L.A every other month...it also has some...other perks...:shaq:...but i am starting to fukking hate it...because all i want to do is write science fiction...and i do some writing for a guy who pays me quite a bit...but it is straight pay for service money...and if the shows don't get picked up then there will be no money at all...

I thought I could do both but I am getting to the point where I just can't stand my job...and am starting to rationalize tossing this good gig down the drain...just for the chance of writing a book that maybe gets published and sells 5,000 copies...

I hang around a bunch of writers and i let them read the story I am working on so far and they are all like man this is really good you could get published :dwillhuh:...then when i start talking about what i do for a living and how much i make they be like "don't be stupid do this writing shyt as a hobby you will never make anywhere near that as a writer unless you write a best seller or some shyt" :whoa:

Daps
DUI...for those that have been through it. Ya'll already know

For those that haven't....good... its not a good look.

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
DUI...for those that have been through it. Ya'll already know

For those that haven't....good... its not a good look.

Yoooooo!!! I'm just coming out of the tail end of one myself. Its been pure hell. Probation ends next month. Can't wait to smoke weed again! :noah:
On the home front, I'm in a rocky relationship with my girl of ten years, who is 6 years older than me. Got a side peice two months ago who is 17 years younger than me, got that wet wet and likes to cook and clean the apartment I rent on the other side of town when I'm doing "Business Travelling" aka stealth mode :ohlawd:......
I'm living two separate lives brehs..... This shyt ain't easy tho! :whew:

MadeInAmor

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've fallen out with my cousin who is like a sister to me and we haven't really talked in months. She habitually cheats on her husband and she lied to her sidepiece and told him she was pregnant. For some reason, she proceeds to tell me and the rest of the fam that she is pregnant, but let's everyone accept for me think that she was pregnant from her husband. She told me she was pregnant from her side dude and sent me an ultrasound and also sent him one that I saw he posted on IG. The sonograms looked strikingly different so I Google reverse searched them and saw that they were from 2 different women posted in 2009. She has always been one to lie about bullshyt and have some shaky morals, but she's my fam and I love her to death. But this shyt here I am just having a hard time really forgiving her for and it's been eating me up inside since January when I confronted her about it and she adamantly denied it.

Sorry for rambling, but it just gets to me. Some would say it's petty, but I've never had a falling out with anyone in my family.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I've got a upper middle management job that pays out the ass, let's me work from home whenever i want ( pretty much everyday) and requires me to fly to places like Miami and L.A every other month...it also has some...other perks...:shaq:...but i am starting to fukking hate it...because all i want to do is write science fiction...and i do some writing for a guy who pays me quite a bit...but it is straight pay for service money...and if the shows don't get picked up then there will be no money at all...

I thought I could do both but I am getting to the point where I just can't stand my job...and am starting to rationalize tossing this good gig down the drain...just for the chance of writing a book that maybe gets published and sells 5,000 copies...

I hang around a bunch of writers and i let them read the story I am working on so far and they are all like man this is really good you could get published :dwillhuh:...then when i start talking about what i do for a living and how much i make they be like "don't be stupid do this writing shyt as a hobby you will never make anywhere near that as a writer unless you write a best seller or some shyt" :whoa:

:comeon:

This aint no problem.You should be happy you have these "issues".Write your sci fi novels in your spare time and be grateful for what you got

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all these damn science class are boring as shyt and i wish i changed my major before it was too late.

I'm in a science related major and I agree 100%. I have all my credits minus 2 courses (2 physiology related). I've failed one twice and the other twice as well (finished the exam now so could be 3)

Never could understand it. I remember I used to hear them say "you'll change your career a bunch of times or your major, etc etc"

I used to never pay attention to that shyt but man its true. The major(s) I would take now I would have never thought of 4 years ago

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
my bank is taking too long to approve my mortgage application :stopitslime: this house i want will be gone by the time i hear back from em. and these mother f*ckers might be assh0les and not apporove me just cuz my assets are limited. my credits good, my income is good, but i have no investments, retirement package, etc yet. :rudy: guess ill be renting another year and savin up

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
These medical bills and fighting with my new insurance company on the phone everyday is stressing me. I would at least feel better if the treatment and tests alleviated my ailments but they havent done shyt.

Dude is moving to Virginia, apartment searching for him and figuring out all of our weddings and family trips this year has made us thoroughly re-analyze our monthly budget. How were we better off when he was unemployed :huh:?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
life sucks. All of it. There isn't one single part of my personal life or surroundings that I'm happy with. Either I hate it or Im indifferent.

I honestly feel like I'm never gonna be able to put this shyt back together.

Like I should just listen to Let Down by Radiohead, do a mix of heroin and coke and cash in my chips.

But know what?

Every time one of us looks up at the sky or in the mirror and say "fukk THIS shyt I CANT TAKE IT NO MORE I CANT TAKE ANOTHER MOMENT OF THIS shyt"...

we wind up doing it anyway, right? We still deal. Every damn day.

So let's keep dealing. Even if we think we aint gonna win. Cause you never know.

Game's over when we die.

Other players might even die first.