What issues are you dealing with in life,?

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My mom is also getting these small blister like infections on her feet.The doctors gave her antibiotics that healed the previous ones.But more are appearing.

Daps
On probation till August 2013.

3 month old baby girl.

Need to visit a dentist.

My girl wants to get married.

Need to make more $$$ to live comfortable.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I kind of want my ex back...but I know its for all the wrong reasons. I never had a girl break up with me before, the feeling of someone walking away from you when your calling them back is :to:

I think I just want her back because a) I dont like the fact that it ended on HER terms. and b) I dont want another n!gga hitting it. yet even knowing this is probably how I feel, im still down about her leaving me

all the new puzzy in the world doesnt change that feeling you get when you picture another man hittin them walls :noah:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Hold on there my young brother. Why ain't she working now don't be like me. My ex-wife had her RN and even had a job lined up. Got married she quit the job after a week and didn't work the whole marriage. :wtf: I been taking L's with women brehs.

Damn man, my sister was a few weeks into a job when she learned she was pregnant. She had to let that one go. Had the baby two weeks ago and had a new job by last week. Go inspire your wife.

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Nah heres the thing with the military since i got it off based the military will try to get the trial instead of the county 9/10 the military wont get the trail so you will have to deal with the county and the military will say its not double jeopardy put they will still punish you even though you are being punished off base so for the military i got a LOR and a administrative demotion which is non judicial punishment instead of a artical 15 which is judicial punishment and for county i got dui school pay a fine of 2300 and 3 years probation

What base you at fam? And Article 15's are non judicial punishments as well as an LOR. Hopefully you can ride this shyt out stay up breh.

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
My issues:

I'm deployed to Afghanistan.
I want to get back into school but need to find the motivation.
I struggle between needing to save money and wanting to spend it.

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
Not really sure what the fukk I wanna do with my life. Got a couple degrees I can use buy dont want to. Thinking about going back to school for something in IT.

jaylav_

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
East
I'm always skressed because of school, thinking about graduating.. jobs.. being alone will ponder in my head sometimes.. but when I smoke the magical plant b it flies away.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Grandmother just died.

Estate agent won't get back to me about purchasing a house, paid 800 survey fees, but solicitor ain't answering phone calls, so fukk knows what's going on? Thinking about reporting them to their employers at the bank for fraud for the fukk of it.

Cat needs to be taken to the vet, but the car is fukked.

Car needs to be scrapped.

Need to sell my moped, but it needs servicing.

Just finished studying after 3 1/2 years, but TFL are stalking up giving me my licence because of an arrest for battery 2 years ago (that wasn't even my fault, but had to take a caution, cos I couldn't risk going to court over it and losing because of my studies), should have been working 6 weeks ago, but it's now 3 months, every week that passes I lose about a thousand dollars minimum.

Gotta lose 30 Pounds I've put on over these 3 years :flabbynsick:

Slowly drinking more and more, but blaming it on not working and being bored as fukk, gotta go gym instead of drinking/lounging all day.

But apart from this, I'm :blessed:, just booked to go Florida in September (better be working by then :whew: ) and I know it will work out, just a bad start to the year, apart from my nan (who was 83 and wasn't sickly apart from this), nothing that (hopefully!) won't work itself it.

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Debt... gotta lower my crazy ass spendin'

Anger issues...

Drug use (cocaine) and drinkin'

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've got a upper middle management job that pays out the ass, let's me work from home whenever i want ( pretty much everyday) and requires me to fly to places like Miami and L.A every other month...it also has some...other perks...:shaq:...but i am starting to fukking hate it...because all i want to do is write science fiction...and i do some writing for a guy who pays me quite a bit...but it is straight pay for service money...and if the shows don't get picked up then there will be no money at all...

I thought I could do both but I am getting to the point where I just can't stand my job...and am starting to rationalize tossing this good gig down the drain...just for the chance of writing a book that maybe gets published and sells 5,000 copies...

I hang around a bunch of writers and i let them read the story I am working on so far and they are all like man this is really good you could get published :dwillhuh:...then when i start talking about what i do for a living and how much i make they be like "don't be stupid do this writing shyt as a hobby you will never make anywhere near that as a writer unless you write a best seller or some shyt" :whoa:

Try and pay off yiur mortgage early then go for it.

But I'd do the serious shyt first, I'm all for following your dreams, but gotta think long and hard first.

Unless you wanna seriously downgrade your lifestyle?