What is your wrestling equivalent of "I did not care for The Godfather"?

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
There's no such thing as "women's wrestling."

:yeshrug:Besides the fake ass rumors, it's the worst part of the IWC.

The progress in women getting more time in the E was better women started going for it.

The 90's and early 2000's were basically models outside a small handful of actual female wrestlers. Women didn't "overcome sexism," they got better.

As ppl complain about "TV time," ppl like Chelsea Green use social media to get over and create a character that ppl want to see on the screen.

People legit think women should be guaranteed segments because they're women. Go watch Stardom or Shimmer.

That said; my Top 10 of favorite wrestlers to watch (in WWE/NXT) right now has atleast 4 women.

• Haha
Reactions: 907

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For context

You can name a moment, a wrestler, a match, a storyline that is universally praised that you just did not absolutely care for.

I have never liked Raven.....watching Reliving the War on Youtube reconfirms my dislike for him

I still love this scene because I knew a dumb cac, dumber than dumb and I swear I had the exact same conversation with him and it was painful

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Broken Matt Hardy...I cannot believe y'all liked that corny garbage
The accent and horrible acting, the clearly just trying to get his family a check, it was just so painful to watch. Then they fought with TNA to get the trademarks and it didn't matter anyway because WWE didn't really let him capitalize on it because they recognized how mid it actually was.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
HBK/Bret at Mania 12 is a snooze fest…

I can’t watch old ROH for shyt…feels like I hyped it up when I was younger strictly in spite of my hatred of the E being a monopoly and TNA could never get out of their own way…

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I’ve never liked Starrcade. There are like 2 good ever, and most were AWFUL with really terrible main events. Its the most overrated nostalgic thing there is…look at the cards. Starrcade 94 has fukking brutus in the main event. 96 has the ghost of piper. 97 was pure fukkery. After 90 they were pure ass really.

You don't like Starrcade '93 with Flair's return vs. Vader and Steve Austin vs. Dustin Rhodes?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
War games

Most have sucked for sure. But the War Games from the inaugural '87 Bash Tour are great to me and then Sting's Squadron vs. Dangerous Alliance is a legit classic in my eyes.

The rest you can pretty much take it or leave it. I enjoyed The Bloodline War Games for the storytelling aspects.