What is your wrestling equivalent of "I did not care for The Godfather"?

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Her run after WM 35 kind of exposed her as someone that can’t be the face of the women’s division imo, the chase was so good but she’s extremely overrated, ironically she’s married to a man who got exposed as someone who can’t be the face of a company either. Becky and Seth are going 2s but not 1s.

Bullshyt. Big time becks was a fire character. She’s regressed cause laveck stinks ofc.

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
undertaker was ass, swear when I was a kid nobody I knew had him as one of their favorites. it wasn't I got on social media that I learned some people actually consider him goat status :mjlol:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
undertaker was ass, swear when I was a kid nobody I knew had him as one of their favorites. it wasn't I got on social media that I learned some people actually consider him goat status :mjlol:

That reminds me of another hot take I got. Biker taker was the only entertaining taker. Grown men out here pretending to be spooked by a zombie :mjlol:

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
That reminds me of another hot take I got. Biker taker was the only entertaining taker. Grown men out here pretending to be spooked by a zombie
You need to understand that in the realm of wrestling, everything on the show is REAL.

What you're saying is that people in zombie films shouldn't be afraid of zombies.

--------

And to add to that. Undertaker isn't a zombie. He's a demonic wizard who takes the souls of the warriors he's done battle with.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Her run after WM 35 kind of exposed her as someone that can’t be the face of the women’s division imo, the chase was so good but she’s extremely overrated, ironically she’s married to a man who got exposed as someone who can’t be the face of a company either. Becky and Seth are going 2s but not 1s.

so youre saying they stay in the losers bracket :mjgrin:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Sasha Banks = Joe Budden = CM Punk

Just a miserable mf that’s never happy unless they’re unhappy. If she knew how to emphasize being “professional” as the word professional wrestler implies then maybe she would have a career close to what Charlotte has had.

Instead she’s been lapped by Bianca, Becky, Rhea, and soon to be Jade while WWE fans couldn’t give less of a fukk that she’s even gone. :manny:

na sasha still better than becky easily