What is your wrestling equivalent of "I did not care for The Godfather"?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For Most of WCWs run, I did not care for the top of the card. The Outsiders, NWO, Goldberg, etc. The lower card was actually the best part.

Dean Malenko, Earnest "The Cat" Miller, Alex Wright, Juventud Guerrera, Norman Smiley, etc. If people were watching Nitro, I was actually enjoying Thunder. Hugh Morris bumbling around with some uber jobber was worth the watch if it meant I was going to see some random Psychosis match or Raven with the Evenflow DDT. By the time the Monday Night Wars really heated up, the NWO stuff was honestly far less interesting.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Actually right now it's Seth Rollins, initally I cared for Gargano during the first parts of the Ciampa feud. This also leads into NXT Black and Gold:manny:

This is my thoughts on Ciampa/Gargano too. :ehh: I could appreciate everything leading up into the first match and what was put into it. But everything that followed was the catalyst for NXT B&G and the best possible example of everything that was wrong with the brand while they and UE were on top.

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
This is my thoughts on Ciampa/Gargano too. :ehh: I could appreciate everything leading up into the first match and what was put into it. But everything that followed was the catalyst for NXT B&G and the best possible example of everything that was wrong with the brand while they and UE were on top.

:wow:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I’ve never liked Starrcade. There are like 2 good ever, and most were AWFUL with really terrible main events. Its the most overrated nostalgic thing there is…look at the cards. Starrcade 94 has fukking brutus in the main event. 96 has the ghost of piper. 97 was pure fukkery. After 90 they were pure ass really.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The best Omega vs Okada match is the 3rd one that was a draw in the G1. Yep the best match they had was a non finish.
The draw was the best one

But omega beat him in the G1

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The draw was the best one

But omega beat him in the G1
Yeah. My Godfather here is the Okada era of "epics" he ushered. they are 45+ min matches where you can skip the first 25 mins and miss nothing. That's why the draw is their best match. It cut the fluff. Puro main events in the bigger promotions have become homogeneous with this style where they stretch out these matches when less is usually more. The finishing sequence ends up being 15-20 mins that doesn't even incorporate any of the work earlier in the match. Current Stardom is really bad with this.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah. My Godfather here is the Okada era of "epics" he ushered. they are 45+ min matches where you can skip the first 25 mins and miss nothing. That's why the draw is their best match. It cut the fluff. Puro main events in the bigger promotions have become homogeneous with this style where they stretch out these matches when less is usually more. The finishing sequence ends up being 15-20 mins that doesn't even incorporate any of the work earlier in the match. Current Stardom is really bad with this.
Nah, The draw went over an hour. That was their 2nd match.

In the G1 Kenny beat him before the 30 min time limit. That was their 3rd match