What is your wrestling equivalent of "I did not care for The Godfather"?

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
You don't have to be a fan.... but this had to move you in some sort of fashion
"Thats gotta be....THATS GOTTA BE KANE!!!" :damn:

I was like 5 years old and not watching wrestling yet. I appreciate the history akd the moment though!

Just can't say there was ever a time where I was like "I love Kane!"

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Dean Ambrose was the best member of the Shield.

Even tho I hated the Shield and were the reason why I stopped watching wrestling when they broke up and I realized each of them were gonna be taking up more screentime separately. Worse than the forced HHH run imo.

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
You don't have to be a fan.... but this had to move you in some sort of fashion
"Thats gotta be....THATS GOTTA BE KANE!!!" :damn:

To be fair I was with Kanes initial push until they went OD with Kane having powers throwing fire balls and striking cats down with lighting :pachaha:

That's probably my pick supernatural gimmicks in wrestling it usually starts out okay but they always go to far by making the wrestler an omega level mutant or some shyt.

One of the few wrestlers who kinda walked the line was taker but he even went to far with it at times. Especially when he turned into the devil and started to sacrificing folks randomly in 99.

Daps

Even tho I hated the Shield and were the reason why I stopped watching wrestling when they broke up and I realized each of them were gonna be taking up more screentime separately. Worse than the forced HHH run imo.

Lunatic Fringe was my favorite one too :banderas:

And I hated The Shield when they showed up. But when Ambrose went solo... :banderas:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Always felt this way