What is your wrestling equivalent of "I did not care for The Godfather"?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lemme preface this by saying. I was not hip to NWA or WCW when I first saw them.

But aside from their music, I did not care about The Road Warriors. By the time i got into watching wrestling and they were at the early days of the attitude era they were essentially losers. Even LOD 2000…was just :yeshrug:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a golden era guy, but certain prominent wrestlers I just never really got into or thought were particularly talented

example - Abdullah the Butcher is a HOF'er and considered a legend but I see him as a talentless hack and scum human, wouldn't celebrate him or enjoy his work outside of fukkery purposes

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Oh yeah: Becky Lynch. Worst horse women member by far

Nia Jax breaking her face was the best thing to ever happen to her... that and Hijacking Ric Flairs nick name and stealing clout from his daughter.

Becky is probably the most unathletic wrestler in history (including CM Punk) her leg drop has got to be the worst thing I've ever seen in my life. At least Punk jumps and starts flailing mid air. Becky literally just kicks her legs from under herself and scootches forward like 3 inches so she doesn't land on the turnbuckle.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Nia Jax breaking her face was the best thing to ever happen to her... that and Hijacking Ric Flairs nick name and stealing clout from his daughter.

Becky is probably the most unathletic wrestler in history (including CM Punk) her leg drop has got to be the worst thing I've ever seen in my life. At least Punk jumps and starts flailing mid air. Becky literally just kicks her legs from under herself and scootches forward like 3 inches so she doesn't land on the turnbuckle.
She is wildly overrated for real

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Oh yeah: Becky Lynch. Worst horse women member by far

Her run after WM 35 kind of exposed her as someone that can’t be the face of the women’s division imo, the chase was so good but she’s extremely overrated, ironically she’s married to a man who got exposed as someone who can’t be the face of a company either. Becky and Seth are going 2s but not 1s.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

She's trash on the mic too. Whenever her mouth hits the mic I go finish errands:mjlol:

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps

That's my Botchy Lynch :ahh:

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
Even back in the day, I wasn't crazy about the bikini contests or bra and panty matches. :yeshrug:

But let Molly Holly's thick, prude ass perform a flipping senton off the top rope and I was :ahh: