What is the WORST thing Marvel could do with the MCU X-men reboot?

Worst way to introduce X-men?

• Making the franchise all about Wolverine... AGAIN

Votes: 44 37.9%
  • Nerfing the rest of the team... AGAIN

Votes: 21 18.1%
  • Pushing wack characters like Mystique because of star power... AGAIN

Votes: 32 27.6%
  • Disrespecting the real X-men leaders (Cyclops and Storm)... AGAIN

Votes: 25 21.6%
  • Overusing Magneto... AGAIN

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Bringing the Phoenix back... AGAIN

Votes: 15 12.9%
  • Neglecting Gambit... AGAIN

Votes: 19 16.4%
  • Messing up the timeline... AGAIN

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Making all their movies with no plan... AGAIN

Votes: 21 18.1%
  • Bringing Bryan Singer and the rest of the FOX writers/directors back... AGAIN

Votes: 27 23.3%
  • Ignoring the comics altogethter... AGAIN

Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Preaching equality but still killing off all the brehs... AGAIN (RIP Darwin)

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • Following the modern era instead of the Chris Claremont run (1975-1991)

Votes: 11 9.5%
  • Sabotaging the X-men just to prop up the Avengers

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • Other

Votes: 5 4.3%

• Total voters

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
When Marvel was having issues in the 90's, it was the X titles that saved them. Spider-man is popular and he has remained generally consistent, but at the height of Wolverine's popularity, one could argue he was as popular if not more so than Spidey. The only reason why the mutants aren't really spoken of now is because Disney benched them cuz they didn't have the rights. I look at it like this: the other Spider-Men got a huge pop when they showed up in No Way Home...

Now imagine if Hugh Jackman as Logan had stepped through one of those portals... Dude would have gotten an ovation.

A bigger ovation than Garfield? You wild bro.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That definitely could work

Ok maybe age slower then..... just nobody better call it "lazy writing" and I never minded him being older , Like they can find an actor in decent shape around 46-52 and die his hair white. I just dont want a Magneto over the age of 70

Rutger Hauer would have been the GOAT Magneto if there had been an X-men movie in the 80s or 90s.

Imagine this dude going against Patrick Stewart’s Xavier on the big screen :wow:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
With the multiverse storyline, Magneto can come from a different timeline on a different earth and be introduced straight from the holocaust survivor story. He can also be a descendent of another variant of Wanda.

I just hope they recast Wolverine to a more comic book accurate depiction. nikka ain't 6'2. Make him at least 5'7, 5'8 and give the actor that mickey Rourke sin city make up job. Also Cyclops needs to be the leader, not fukking mystique.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Tooo many, plus the wolverine movies.

Looking forward to see a decent X-Men movie without Fox involvement.
WE PRETENDING FOX
DIDNT MAKE ANY DOPE XMEN MOVIES?

HALF OF THE MCU MOVIES
HAVE BEEN MID
(Disney Shows have too)
SO I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY
THE FOX XMEN MOVIES

DONT GET THIS SAME LEEWAY.

nikkaS ACTING LIKE
MCU HITS A HOME RUN EVERYTIME
AND CANT POSSIBLY fukk UP XMEN.

:devil:
:evil:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
WE PRETENDING FOX
DIDNT MAKE ANY DOPE XMEN MOVIES?

HALF OF THE MCU MOVIES
HAVE BEEN MID
(Disney Shows have too)
SO I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY
THE FOX XMEN MOVIES

DONT GET THIS SAME LEEWAY.

nikkaS ACTING LIKE
MCU HITS A HOME RUN EVERYTIME
AND CANT POSSIBLY fukk UP XMEN.

:devil:
:evil:

X2 was o-k.

I’m looking forward to a fresh new take on the X-Men franchise that’s done not by Fox. They had they time.

I’m the last one to ask about the MCU, outside of the first Avengers and infinity war most of it is garbage to me.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
After endgame? Nah get someone else they can help with some action sequences tho

:dwillhuh:

The Winter Soldier
Civil War
Infinity War
Endgame.

The last, even being the most flawed of the bunch was still good and one of the most dynamic theater experiences in history.

That's 3 of the top 5 MCU projects right there. And if all the trepidation about the X-men not being done justice again requires knowledge of and care for the chacters, I don't see who you can get better than them. This is not the property to experiment with.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
:dwillhuh:

The Winter Soldier
Civil War
Infinity War
Endgame.

The last, even being the most flawed of the bunch was still good and one of the most dynamic theater experiences in history.

That's 3 of the top 5 MCU projects right there. And if all the trepidation about the X-men not being done justice again requires knowledge of and care for the chacters, I don't see who you can get better than them. This is not the property to experiment with.
They ain’t stick the landing imo so im good on them coming back i do appreciate their work on the other movies though

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
holocaust gotta go homey.:unimpressed:

Unless they can say Magneto is immortal, ages slowly, or time traveled….. ain’t no one trynna see a barely mobile 85+ year old Magneto:picard:

He was de-aged (from older) and then re-aged (to his prime) in the comics.

X-men #104

Screenshot-2022-01-26-at-01-27-52.png

"Magneto creates the artificial humanoid "Alpha the Ultimate Mutant". Alpha rebels against his creator and reduces him to infancy.[39] ... Magneto is eventually restored to adulthood, but to his physical prime rather than his older, chronological age, by the alien Shi'ar agent Erik the Red.[41]"

Magneto (Marvel Comics) - Wikipedia