What is the worst career decision an actor has ever made?

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I like predators breh. Much better than predator 2 in my opinion: It gets them back into the jungle, it's got a nice cast, some interesting morality questions, laurence doing his best brando impersonation and Rodriguez and his director understood the best way for that character to function
Exactly. Predators was a damn good sequel, much better than I expected really.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
that toy money, that endorsement money, them avenues into more feature films

:umad:

i can feel the steam comin off you
2ro6p36.jpg

Nah breh chill..although that avi is hilarious :deadrose: I could see if we were talking about some no name or fresh actor like Hemsworth, but if Edward Norton has a problem getting roles or needs avenues into new roles at this point in his career, that's on him. Marvel wouldn't have helped that because he was already Edward Norton. Homie is in two academy award nominated flicks and can pick any role he wants:whoknows:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I like predators breh. Much better than predator 2 in my opinion: It gets them back into the jungle
say what you will about predator 2 at least it was a movie in its own right.Predators couldnt decide if it was a reboot or remake :camby:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
say what you will about predator 2 at least it was a movie in its own right.Predators couldnt decide if it was a reboot or remake :camby:

I disagree. They clearly shouted out the original 87 movie in dialogue, establishing it as a continuation, in the same vein as aliens. And of course it made homages to it through the music and a few bit of dialogue but it felt like its own thing to me

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I disagree. They clearly shouted out the original 87 movie in dialogue, establishing it as a continuation, in the same vein as aliens. And of course it made homages to it through the music and a few bit of dialogue but it felt like its own thing to me
Exactly. It was clearly a sequel

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
it was unimaginative and you know it

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
it was unimaginative and you know it

How can I know it if I just said twice I liked it? I liked the idea of a planet where the predators hunt game, I liked the idea of a scavenger being there for years and years, doing whatever he can to survive. I like the idea of putting morally questionable people on this planet and hunting them because on earth, they're the hunters. It wasn't an A-Team like the first one or a squad of cops like the 2nd one..these were criminals, mercs, gangsters, psychopaths, etc and they all had a reason for being there. Also liked the ending.
but it was advertised as a reboot :why:

And no it wasn't breh. It was advertised as Predators. Any interview I read with Rodriguez, he said he wrote the script in 95 as a sequel to predator similar to what cameron did with aliens. The script had been polished up since then but he wanted it to be a continuation of the franchise. I don't ever remember seeing it advertised as a reboot but if you come across it, let me know and I'll take the L. Especially since there is dialogue in it mentioning dutch and what happened in 87

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Whether Predators was a continuation or reboot always confused me. Rodriquez to me was never clear on it. Some people said it was strictly a reboot and only followed behind the first Predator film and ignored the second one, while others say its a continuation in the franchise.