What is the worst career decision an actor has ever made?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Arnold could have made fighting in an urban setting work imo.

Also Predator 2 imo had one of the most unrealistic LA's ever...

Maybe. But I think his instincts were right breh. Arnold is smarter than most give him credit for. If he felt it wouldn't have worked he wouldve slept through the role. At least Danny was game

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
but howard and downey didnt seem like best friends :heh:

I think they did breh. They had a very easy chemistry and maybe that sprang from them being friends at the time but it felt more natural and lived in to me. Obviously I'm not going to debate you on that because that's purely perception and I can't see the movie in your eyes or you mine but that's just how I saw it

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Maybe. But I think his instincts were right breh. Arnold is smarter than most give him credit for. If he felt it wouldn't have worked he wouldve slept through the role. At least Danny was game

No offense to Danny, but I wasn't feeling him. Movie was still good though. But the Predator needed a more serious and skilled prey to hunt than a cop.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Predator 2 with Danny fukking Glover is one of the most trash ass sequels EVER.

Number 3 (predators) is even worse, that big nose pianist definately couldn't fukk with the predator.

And on career mistakes, how'd adrian brody go from the pianist to predators? :sadcam:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Number 3 (predators) is even worse, that big nose pianist definately couldn't fukk with the predator.

And on career mistakes, how'd adrian brody go from the pianist to predators? :sadcam:

I like predators breh. Much better than predator 2 in my opinion: It gets them back into the jungle, it's got a nice cast, some interesting morality questions, laurence doing his best brando impersonation and Rodriguez and his director understood the best way for that character to function

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
What avengers cash? If your name isnt RDJ marvel is paying you peanuts.
that toy money, that endorsement money, them avenues into more feature films

:umad:

i can feel the steam comin off you
2ro6p36.jpg