What is the worst career decision an actor has ever made?

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That blonde kid who fukked around so much they kicked him off Boardwalk empire.

I think his name is Michael Pitt.
:ohhh: Is that what happened?

I've always been a season behind so I never did much research on the show because I didn't want to spoil anything. His death always did seem random as fukk to me.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
that toy money, that endorsement money, them avenues into more feature films

:umad:

i can feel the steam comin off you
2ro6p36.jpg
.....the actors are literally seeing none of that. The only actor you could say it did anything for was chris hemsworth and he aint exactly an A lister. Blackhat was a massive flop.

Batter Up

I'm the first to swing
Daps
Those movies suck because of Worthington. He's a terrible actor in every sense

The thread's about bad career choices... Regardless of what you think of his acting ability he was hyped as the next golden boy in Hollywood for a while until Clash Of The Titans derailed that momentum.

But yea I never bought into the hype either and have always viewed him as a one dimensional actor. To be fair though his performance in Terminator was one of the only parts of that clusterfukk of a movie that was praised by critics for whatever that's worth.

Interloper

Lurker Extraordinaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 219
Not to pile on old Big Willie, but he could of also been Cobb in Inception. I think he'll be fine, though.

Cuba Gooding Jr.(specifically the year 2002): He actually had a couple good roles after the supporting actor nod with, "As Good As It Gets", "What Dreams May Come" and "Men of Honor", albeit two of those being supporting roles. His career didn't really derail in my opinion until 2002 when he starred in a couple great "cinematic classics" known as "Snow Dogs" & "Boat Trip. Whatever momentum he had slid off a cliff into an abyss of vomit.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Not necessary an actor but Brian Dunkleman not signing that contract after season 1 of American Idol.... Ryan Seacrest has been balling out of control ever since

that might be the biggest one

a lot of these people listed... they all were rich before, bounced back, or still got roles

this thread should be about career suicide and this was MAJOR

also that lady who stopped being Meg when family guy came back... they still shyt on her ON family guy... left MILLIONS on the table and is a nobody right now... probably can't even look at the show

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
that might be the biggest one

a lot of these people listed... they all were rich before, bounced back, or still got roles

this thread should be about career suicide and this was MAJOR

also that lady who stopped being Meg when family guy came back... they still shyt on her ON family guy... left MILLIONS on the table and is a nobody right now... probably can't even look at the show
you mean Lacey Chabert?
historia_brooke03.jpg

the-brooke-ellison-story-1010580-t.jpg

she fine breh and she was the inspiration to a 13 page wheelchair piff thread on here http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-...hairs-piff-thread.49374/page-13#post-12056320