What Is The Root's Thoughts On Dr. Khallid Abdul Muhammad?

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

fast forward to 40:30secs, when the sister finishes speaking.... Khalids expression and fist pump needs to be gifed. ahahahahahahaha

This scene has been stuck in my head since I saw the video

edit- ahahaha its the thumbnail too

'Our Holocaust just wasn't filmed...' then Real African Queen drops the mic:ohlawd:

..you just don't hear/see BLACKEXCELLENCE TRUTH like that today:mjcry:

Thank you :rip: Dr. Khalid for sparking a 90s Kid mind with the knowledge of self to seek:wow:

Last edited:

user1

Pro
Daps
He was very pro black, very dope, very knowledgeable, kept it 100%....
He wasn't crazy, he was militant

Mandela, unfortunately acted like a fuknikka at times and sold out at other times.......... even his wife said that we shouldn't have looked up to him when he was released from prison.
:ohhh::ehh: Didn't know that. Never read up on him too much. Never interested me. Maybe I will now.

user1

Pro
Daps
fukk MANDELA (ask me why)

I had a post on insta praisingKhalid, my friend said 'why you bigging him up, his message was disruptive. he could of packaged it better'

I said, Khalid is a brave man, the bravest. You know full we'd love to get on a stage and yell cracker and white devils but don't have the balls.

He was a great man. The greatest black leader of the 21st century easily
Seriously, why fukk Mandela. I want to know.

pon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man Mandela got paid off by the government, de beers and other companies to pacify the movement/rebellion which has left south africa in a worst state for blacks, to the point where these mining companies will hire other blacks within the continent to do the job versus south African blacks which creates a very organized contention that will continue to divide us...

Look at it like this, if white people celebrate them(holiday or global recognition), they sold out...just like MLK

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ayt... so.... I'm going off the op

Apartheid (basically segregatation) ends in South Africa in 1993, within less than a year. They have a black president, if that don't ring alarm bells idk what will... lets get deeper

Mandela was charged with 93 counts of terrorism, imprisoned for 27years. Comes out to be President of that country, let alone a country fresh out of segregation. Still not fishy?

South Africa were under pressure by the UN for human rights violations, alot of boycotts had been called on South Africa, to not allow them to participate in events with other nations.

Ontop of that in 1989-1990 FW De Klerk who was South African president before Mandela... waged war on Angola (Fidel sent 40,000 troops to help) Miraculously, the same man who was responsible for South Africa's racist political stance became the figure head of race relations.

De Klerk was transformed into some Jesus figure, bridging the gaps between blacks and whites.

Like homie @pon said, it was all part of a plan to pacify the Black Africans of SA who had become increasingly angry with their oppression. The appointment of Nelson Mandela made South Africa a "friendly nation" and international pressure of the countries race relations died down. All the while the economic gap between blacks and whites remains the same. Smooth move on their part

Quote from his wife

Winnie Mandela said “Mandela came out of jail a Dalai Lama of white people, their savior. Through him, white capital was able to keep its grip on South African economic power while the masses were given a beguiling opium in the form of Mandiba magic”.

Last edited:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Man Mandela got paid off by the government, de beers and other companies to pacify the movement/rebellion which has left south africa in a worst state for blacks, to the point where these mining companies will hire other blacks within the continent to do the job versus south African blacks which creates a very organized contention that will continue to divide us...

Look at it like this, if white people celebrate them(holiday or global recognition), they sold out...just like MLK
:what:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You keep listening to that "i have a dream" speech...lol

And in the mean time find out who wrote that speech :francis:
That wasn't the point. I know someone else wrote it. He got KILLED by the government, so how did he sell out to them? J Edgar Hoover was behind the killing :beli:

pon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That wasn't the point. I know someone else wrote it. He got KILLED by the government, so how did he sell out to them? J Edgar Hoover was behind the killing :beli:
The only reason why he got killed is he realized he sold us the idea of integration which clearly has done us more harm than good, and he was on the up and up on recanting that ideology....with the mobility that MLK had versus Malcolm, the government could not afford that so they deaded that right there...

That is the point, who wrote it? they were not there by accident...

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I got crazy knowledge on King.

There was a white man who funded Kings movement, and co wrote his books. He was a Jew called Stan something (Look it up)

King realised his mistake and tried to rectify it, thats why he was killed. A Black man with that level of influence is a marked man, unless you're in their pocket.

pon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got crazy knowledge on King.

There was a white man who funded Kings movement, and co wrote his books. He was a Jew called Stan something (Look it up)

King realised his mistake and tried to rectify it, thats why he was killed. A Black man with that level of influence is a marked man, unless you're in their pocket.

Don't give them this king, let them look it up lol