What Is The Root's Thoughts On Dr. Khallid Abdul Muhammad?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
religion.
oh yeah, thats garbage

ive read some of the israelite rhetoric on here and the thought of god 'choosing' a group of people and then putting them through something like slavery on earth is sadistic :scusthov:. if it was real, which it isnt. unless god wants to come down and cosign it, id be all ears

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
fukk MANDELA (ask me why)

I had a post on insta praisingKhalid, my friend said 'why you bigging him up, his message was disruptive. he could of packaged it better'

I said, Khalid is a brave man, the bravest. You know full we'd love to get on a stage and yell cracker and white devils but don't have the balls.

He was a great man. The greatest black leader of the 21st century easily
lol, :what:

You were just calling black Muslims Sambos in another thread 5 Min ago:dead:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
oh yeah, thats garbage

ive read some of the israelite rhetoric on here and the thought of god 'choosing' a group of people and then putting them through something like slavery on earth is sadistic :scusthov:. if it was real, which it isnt. unless god wants to come down and cosign it, id be all ears
Israelite rhetoric is something different from religion-- they don't even like most black people.

Dr. Muhammad...... had some religious rhetoric but it lined up with the documented history of certain groups. :sas2:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol, :what:

You were just calling black Muslims Sambos in another thread 5 Min ago:dead:

So you gonna follow me around because I made a comment you didn't agree with? for the record. I said...

I appreciate that Islam gave some young black men the discipline needed.

But the Black man is God and we need to worship God in our own identity like other cultures. This is alot to do with where the self hate stems from.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So you gonna follow me around because I made a comment you didn't agree with? for the record. I said...

What exactly do you think nikkas like Harold Morrre thought of and spoke about Our OWN identity before they became Dr. Khald Muhammads :dead:?

From Public Enemy to the Black Panthers......... name a pro black group we akhi ain't influence:aicmon:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What exactly do you think nikkas like Harold Morrre thought of and spoke about Our OWN identity before they became Dr. Khald Muhammads :dead:?

From Public Enemy to the Black Panthers......... name a pro black group we akhi ain't influence:aicmon:

NOI influenced Garveyites? lol

Anyway we digress, just agree to disagree.

It aint that deep if we're on the same team, which I think we are.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
NOI influenced Garveyites? lol

Anyway we digress, just agree to disagree. Coz you in yo feelings, and I can see you're a hard headed person who will continue to argue their point, even when proved wrong.

And it aint that deep if we're on the same team, which I think we are.
first off.... i say black muslims........ thats more than just NOI:blessed:

2nd - many pro black or conscious people's first books or videos are related to Malcom X --- then they find out about others usually.. like Garvey.

3rd. Garvey inflenced the nOI and rastas and others... Not the other way around BUT Everyone knows that some of Garveys teachers were Muslims and that he was cool with Muslims.
Some black Muslims, including myself, consider Garvey one of the greatest Gods of allah that ever lived:wow:

He was with us-- I think I explained to you in the other thread that there are only 2 religions on planet earth. It was the gods who vistied Garvey while in prison ....right? It's because , he didn't need to walking around calling himself a Muslim... HE had the same philosophies about us + he was a modern islamic jesus figure anyway.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Garvey was influenced by this man
Blyden_E_W_3c35638r.jpg

If you dont know who this is you better find out.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Nah man, Khalid Muhammed is the arguably the only pro-black in recent history (aside from Mugabe maybe) dedicated to ethering CACs unflinchingly, no holds barred.

No could fukking debate him or try to stump him.

Farrakhan could get stumped.

Khalid couldn't.

The average white person wouldn't know what to do with Khalid. He gave no fukks and made no way of apologizing for white supremacy ( which is needed if we want to be globally removed from it) like so many supposed pro-blacks do.

Not enough like him.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even though I'm only 20 I was listening to some of his speeches today. He sounds like a lunatic. The guy did tell the truth about Black History, but him going at Mandela the way he did was ehh :scust: So, for my older brehs what were your thoughts on him? Maybe you all can school me on him. Because I don't know much about him. All I really know is he died from a brain aneurysm in 2001.
Not sure if your dumb or a troll.:patrice: