What Is The Root's Thoughts On Dr. Khallid Abdul Muhammad?

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Never in my life have I seen anyone with such conviction in the belief of what he says. While I didn't always agree with his rhetoric, there needed to be an 'extreme' voice in African/African-American affairs around the world. I mean it took great bravery to question Nelson Mandela who was a beloved figure and symbol for Apartheid oppression. White people are aghast when he speaks but they don't realize that he is merely pointing out the severe hypocrisy inherent in White America at the macro and micro levels. I don't think we will see another like him.

I'm old enough to remember the Phil Donahue show and I gotta say, dude is one of the bravest media personalities there ever was, he was not afraid to ask tough questions but more importantly he was not afraid to hear the answers either. He got aged out of todays 'soft journalism'.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
I'm old enough to remember the Phil Donahue show and I gotta say, dude is one of the bravest media personalities there ever was, he was not afraid to ask tough questions but more importantly he was not afraid to hear the answers either. He got aged out of todays 'soft journalism'.

u right bout this

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even though I'm only 20 I was listening to some of his speeches today. He sounds like a lunatic. The guy did tell the truth about Black History, but him going at Mandela the way he did was ehh :scust: So, for my older brehs what were your thoughts on him? Maybe you all can school me on him. Because I don't know much about him. All I really know is he died from a brain aneurysm in 2001.
Just came back to call you a fukk nikkas one more time you fukk nikka.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Never in my life have I seen anyone with such conviction in the belief of what he says. While I didn't always agree with his rhetoric, there needed to be an 'extreme' voice in African/African-American affairs around the world. I mean it took great bravery to question Nelson Mandela who was a beloved figure and symbol for Apartheid oppression. White people are aghast when he speaks but they don't realize that he is merely pointing out the severe hypocrisy inherent in White America at the macro and micro levels. I don't think we will see another like him.

People can shyt on Robert Mugabe all they want, but the sad fact is he's the only breathing black leader right now with no regard for CACs. A lot of black/African leaders that go against cac supremacy either get killed, coup'd, or sanctioned. 52 African nation states and Mugabe is the only one on some glimmer of Pan-Africanism (that I'm aware of).

A lot of these other African presidents and prime ministers are western puppets set up by Europeans and their interest. Even the ones with no apparent corruption (Paul Kagame) are still just puppets and don't show any virtual concerns about imperialism or neo-colonialism and cleansing Africa from cac bullshyt, probably because they're getting paid like hell.