What Is The Root's Thoughts On Dr. Khallid Abdul Muhammad?

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Damn 5 pages and nobody mentions he was the voice on ice cube death certificate?

I actually met khalid a couple of times as a shorty in chicago. As far as him as a leader, great speaker , def a pit bull out here, one of my favorite videos is when he debated 2 jews on who were the real chosen people. Wiped the floor with those dudes lol.

Also a video that was great (I can't find it anywhere ) but I remember seeing it some years back, was this debate he had about the color of jesus, him throwing the images of white jesus on the ground and into the crowd was :pachaha:

But if you followed him something changed with him after his split with the nation. It's the dangerous side of religion when you psychologically can't go your separate ways without thinking some great god is going to kill you. Brothers should be able to split amicably. Not in religion tho smh.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Ayt... so.... I'm going off the op

Apartheid (basically segregatation) ends in South Africa in 1993, within less than a year. They have a black president, if that don't ring alarm bells idk what will... lets get deeper

Mandela was charged with 93 counts of terrorism, imprisoned for 27years. Comes out to be President of that country, let alone a country fresh out of segregation. Still not fishy?

South Africa were under pressure by the UN for human rights violations, alot of boycotts had been called on South Africa, to not allow them to participate in events with other nations.

Ontop of that in 1989-1990 FW De Klerk who was South African president before Mandela... waged war on Angola (Fidel sent 40,000 troops to help) Miraculously, the same man who was responsible for South Africa's racist political stance became the figure head of race relations.

De Klerk was transformed into some Jesus figure, bridging the gaps between blacks and whites.

Like homie @pon said, it was all part of a plan to pacify the Black Africans of SA who had become increasingly angry with their oppression. The appointment of Nelson Mandela made South Africa a "friendly nation" and international pressure of the countries race relations died down. All the while the economic gap between blacks and whites remains the same. Smooth move on their part

Quote from his wife

Surprised those Africans of SA at the time did not seriously question the hell out of that. All it did was delay what was always coming tho...

And yeah once MLK started have seconding thoughts and going against the Nam war. Dude was a marked man. After he gave that Beyond Nam speech, all the major newspapers marked him..

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude your dad or something? Dude just talked and that's it.
Was the prophet The Honorable Marcus Mosiah Garvey not a great orator?

Dare us not forget the prophet was criticized by blacks at the time who said he was an uppity n*gro that talked a good game.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dope speaker...but I just wish we had more secular pro-black voices that weren't trying to imbue their message with pseudoscience and almost cult-like status.
Exactly this. He was a fantastic speaker, but his NOI affiliation, and his quoting ridiculous passages from the Bible definitely lessened his impact.
His also being a deadbeat father was pretty remarkable.
He didn't flesh out his Black nationhood plans nearly enough, unfortunately.

trix1234

Pro
Daps
The only reason why he got killed is he realized he sold us the idea of integration which clearly has done us more harm than good, and he was on the up and up on recanting that ideology....with the mobility that MLK had versus Malcolm, the government could not afford that so they deaded that right there...

That is the point, who wrote it? they were not there by accident...

Excuse my ignorance...but who wrote his speech and whats the significance behind the person who wrote it?