What is the Reason for many people in the south being obese?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
:ooh: an anonymous lame called me dark skinned and told me to shut up. I'm shaking in my boots I am PROUD to be darkskinned. You could NEVER make me feel other wise. Also, who going to stop me from talking? YOU? :rudy:

Second, I was half joking. I wouldn't cancel a whole trip over groceries, but I was serious about them taking me to the store. After paying for unexpected repairs on my car JUST so that I could surprise them meant that if you still want me to make this trip you are going to help me out. So NO I wasn't going to make a 7 hour drive and pay for my own damn food (which I would have otherwise paid for if I didn't have to repair my car). I am a student now. I no longer have a salary. You want me to visit randomly during the semester then YES you are going to accommodate me (especially since I am the only one making trips). That type of stuff depletes your savings. Savings accounts aren't for random "I miss you/want to see you" trips.

Finally, kiss my EXTRA BLACK ass.

kiss my extra black ass, :dead:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I'm going to say it's the food number one and the weather number 2. The food since we fry everything. The weather is because it gets hot down here. If you're not hydrated correctly you aren't going to feel like working out, at least outside anyway.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Auburn Universirty :blessed:

I'm going to say it's the food number one and the weather number 2. The food since we fry everything. The weather is because it gets hot down here. If you're not hydrated correctly you aren't going to feel like working out, at least outside anyway.

these fukks dont know about that bama life, fukkin rice cake eatin bytches

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Everybody over the age of 32 in Alabama got at least 2 cases of soda in the corner of the kitchen floor..Factor in the sweet tea and Simply Raspberry Lemonade, you're easily ingesting 100 grams of sugar a day....

But...your teeth will rot.
Then you will need a grill. ( ._.)

Buy a Britta water filter and a Nalgene bottle. It's better for ya.

--> aq out <--

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
they need to build public transport, walkable cities, etc.

Yep. In the south, you eat things that contribute to the obesity then you turn around and literally DRIVE everywhere because there nothing is really walking distance. shyt, some sidewalks do not even exist in some neighborhoods. You have to compete with cars driving 40 mph or more. fukk that.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I live in the south right now but the area I live in (North Carolina) has a lot of transplants from the NE, Florida, West Coast and some from the Mid-west.

Its funny b/c once you step out in to the more "country" areas where there are more natives
Its like a different world. On the real its a WHOLE bucnha Fat folks man!!
I mean obesity exists everywhere but you go into some of these places and you even got 6 year old who are OBESE

I blame that shyt on eating habits and thats pretty much it. And I use to work at a grocery store so I saw what a lot of people would buy. A whole lotta junk food, meat, and Mountain Dew

Not saying that you gotta be a damn vegan but at least thrown in something that aint processed.

I gotta admit though bad eating habits have there good side:steviej:
A lotta thick heauxs who eat nothing but cornbread and grits and Kollagreens:blessed:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse

Forget fresh food. All winter, I cut and consumed lasagna + garlic bread + HUGE green salads (7+ different types of veggies per). All winter.

And what do i get for my trouble? I am headed to FL for spring break on Friday, and I am underweight again. D-X< <--- It is a problem. I should be a voluptuous size 4-6, NOT A SIZE 0-2 STICK FIGURE.

So fugg a fresh vegetable. I don't love those hoes.

--> aq out <--

:what: Fresh Food is awesome. :lawd:

Do you tho. :usure: I'm sure it's done WONDERS for your inside.:beli:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Sweet tea, fried food, kool-aid, and starch is the reason why many people are overweight in the south. Also, the Asians in Atlanta's urban areas are selling hamburger, fries, nuggets in their resturants:bryan:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
more poor people in the south

healthy food more expensive than fast food

/////Thread.

lol @ ya'll trying to make this a philosophical debate.