What is the Reason for many people in the south being obese?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Paula-Dean-635w-020911.jpg

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
You really need to ask? They eat ham hocks,cornbread,whole cakes,pork chops and pigs feet for breakfast lunch and dinner 365 days a year

Then drink gallons of kool aid and henessey

1980sCokeFlow

Banned
Daps
A combination of things including types of food (that people can eat or afford), methods of cooking, lack of information regarding healthy eating, cars (people hardly walk anywhere).

I am driving home tomorrow and I told my people that I wasn't coming unless they took me grocery shopping for food that would help me stay on track with my diet.

So you miss out on visiting your fan because of the foods THEY eat when I'm certain their are grocery stores close by where you can go buy food yourself? So you mean to tell me you can't break your diet for a few days because it will make you fat? Does that not sound irrational and pompous to you? Please shut your dark skinned a$$ up.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
A combination of things including types of food (that people can eat or afford), methods of cooking, lack of information regarding healthy eating, cars (people hardly walk anywhere).

I am driving home tomorrow and I told my people that I wasn't coming unless they took me grocery shopping for food that would help me stay on track with my diet.

this.

And yes.... I actually do know somebody that will drive to their mailbox.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
food is cheaper. So food thats bad for you is really cheaper. I've been in most of those states and you see food deals there that no one should be fukking with

whoppers 2 for $2,10 cent buffalo wing nights,McDonalds 20 nuggets for $3,50 cent cheeseburgers,etc.
What? WHERE is this happening? Folk are eating for damn near FREE, and I was not invited to the feast.

I NEED TO MOTHERfukkING MOVE, GOD DAMN IT ALL STRAIGHT TO HELL.

ALL OF IT!!! >:-O

--> aq out <--