What is the meanest/shadiest thing that u have done to someone?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
lol whats confusing about it? I personally feel sanity is overrated.
if weren't speaking no value for sanity or logic...... then why not just change it to 'Woman'?

i went to hs in dallas.. plus u callin urself bytch, just my type:takedat:

:whoa:but all these crazy stories.. u'd come up missing mess w a real nikka.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
if weren't speaking no value for sanity or logic...... then why not just change it to 'Woman'?

i went to hs in dallas.. plus u callin urself bytch, just my type:takedat:

:whoa:but all these crazy stories.. u'd come up missing mess w a real nikka.
o yea lol. but most of my stories are from my young and reckless days. ive simmered down in the last 10 years. I finally found somebody who dont get retarded and try and beat me up where I hafta exact my revenge.

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Saw a guy laid out unconcious in the street with his girl crying and cradling him, me and my boy were laughing like :russ: and started rapping out loud trick daddy's verse from this song.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
One that sticks out for me is I was chilling with my boys and they all wanted to burn trees. They gather up some money (I was broke) and I volunteered to get the weed :shaq: at this time they had no idea I was insanely addicted to cocaine. So yeah I took the bread and bought an eight ball of coke and snorted it in my car. I was pretty high and completely forgot about the weed so when I get home they all lookin at me like "where the weed at :dwillhuh:" I confessed and told them I used it on coke. They were surprisingly cool about it but I had to convince them that I'd pay them back. I never did :lolbron:
:laff:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
when I was a teenager, me and my boy at the time were at the mall one day. As we were walking, he sees this fly ass chick working at hot dog on a stick, and he goes "no bammer, go up and ask for that chick's number for me. I'll buy your lunch if you do". We were both blazed btw.

So I go up to the counter FULLY expecting her to reject him (he wasnt that good looking --- he had been in a serious accident as a kid which kinda deformed his nose), but to my complete shock, she looks at him and says "SURE...I'd love to go out with him".

She writes down her number as happily as could be, and hands it to me to give to him. When I gave my boy the number, you literally woulda thought he hit the lotto. This chick was bad...my man was elated....I was HEATED...

The whole rest of the day Im stewing, and kicking myself for not asking her for her number. Anyway, we finally get back home, and he goes to take a sht leaving the phone number on a nightstand. Thinking quickly I grabbed a pen and changed 2 of the numbers...1's into 7's. He goes to call right after taking a sht and he hears "the number is no longer in service".

Im like "that bytch...she gave you the wrong number!". I take the number like imma throw it in the trash, and give some quick excuse about needing to go home. I run home, call her, and was fukking her the next day.
Dawg, you are grimey ass nikka :russ:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
chamillionaire has a forum????? Im callin :duck: on that part.

I actually believe him. You just reminded me, how many artists used to have a forum back in the day....LOL

I used to post on the Dr. Dre forums back in 99/2000. shyt was poppin for real. Pre twitter, it was all forums and chat rooms. Facebook really wasn't that developed until like 05.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I was living in Ingleside and I listed my Camaro on Autotrader. A girl in Dallas wanted to buy it and she wanted to fly down and meet me in Corpus to pick it up. Right before the trip, she called me and said she got robbed so she wouldn't have all the money. I told her it was cool and that she could give me what she had when she flew down and then she could send the other half later. She got on the plane and I left out to go meet her and on the drive over, I was on the phone talking to my mom. To make a long story short, my mom said it was a bad idea to not get all of the money and she talked me out of selling the car. I turned around and went back home and then turned off my phone. I turned it on the next day and I probably had like 50 messages from the girl saying she was at the airport looking for me. The last few messages were her cussing me out and being upset that she now had to buy another plane ticket to fly back home.
That's fukk up breh !!:damn:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
when I was a teenager, me and my boy at the time were at the mall one day. As we were walking, he sees this fly ass chick working at hot dog on a stick, and he goes "no bammer, go up and ask for that chick's number for me. I'll buy your lunch if you do". We were both blazed btw.

So I go up to the counter FULLY expecting her to reject him (he wasnt that good looking --- he had been in a serious accident as a kid which kinda deformed his nose), but to my complete shock, she looks at him and says "SURE...I'd love to go out with him".

She writes down her number as happily as could be, and hands it to me to give to him. When I gave my boy the number, you literally woulda thought he hit the lotto. This chick was bad...my man was elated....I was HEATED...

The whole rest of the day Im stewing, and kicking myself for not asking her for her number. Anyway, we finally get back home, and he goes to take a sht leaving the phone number on a nightstand. Thinking quickly I grabbed a pen and changed 2 of the numbers...1's into 7's. He goes to call right after taking a sht and he hears "the number is no longer in service".

Im like "that bytch...she gave you the wrong number!". I take the number like imma throw it in the trash, and give some quick excuse about needing to go home. I run home, call her, and was fukking her the next day.
smh thats some dirty ass shyt dog.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
these stories all happened with the same chick.

-broke my ex's iPhone one time by throwing it at the wall after an argument.
after that I felt bad, so I let her use one of my old iPhones until she got a new one. we broke up and I wanted my phone back so I pulled her sim card out and broke it in half and threw it in her car as she sped away crying. she was without a phone for a weekend.

-after a heated argument, she tried to drive away from me, so I got in my car and proceeded to follow her. she pulled over and I purposely smashed into the back of her car. got out and she was yelling at me about she's gonna call the police this n' that (she never did). got back in my car and rammed her again one good time before I backed up and drove around the block back to my house. I'm lucky cause it was on a busy street at rush hour, so there was tons of witnesses. 4 hours later she came back and I smashed. :laugh:

- I was in a bad mood cause my homie got fired from work and we was tight (we were all like family when we worked there together) so it was like losing him when he left. anyway she was nagging me about coming to some party at her dorm to meet her friends and hangout. so I basically couldn't take no more and flipped on her. we were at the barbershop and for some reason she was there with me that day, anyway I told her to come outside and yell at her while she sat in the car, I got in and drove to some random block (she wasn't familiar with the area and it was a town over from where I lived) and threw her out. made her wait there the whole time I got my haircut. had at least 3 or 4 people hmu telling me to go pick her up, including my older brother. (now that I think of it, this was the same day I smashed into her car).

- she was nagging me when were out one night so I got mad and instead of putting hands on here I kicked her car and left a huge dent on her driver side door.
looked at it like "oh well" :manny:

- her and her girlfriends went to some concert in NY and called me at like 12am while I was at the club with my homies.
I answer and she tells me that her and 2 of her girlfriends are at Penn Station in Newark and she needed a ride home cause her mom couldn't pick her up. (she left her car home cause they took the train to NY).
now driving there wasn't a problem cause I was in Newark already, matter of fact the station was only a couple blocks away. so I leave the club and go pick them up with my boy, and he's a fun-loving laid back dude that invites them to come to the club and hangout. (they would get right in, no questions asked cause that was one of the clubs we promoted regularly at, even tho they weren't 21).
she and her friend was down for it, but the other girl was a straight up bytch, talking about she tired and she just wants to go home.
so I drop my dude back off at the club and tell him I'll be back after I take the girl's home. the whole time I was purposely driving like a dikk. and they were freaking out, screaming and shyt. we get back to their town and with me still driving crazy they tell me to pull over.
her friends get out and start walking back to their house and she's in the car begging me to apologize to her friends, which was bullshyt cause her friend got in my car with an attitude to begin with. I got out opened the door, pulled her out and told her told her to walk her ass home. and left.

after that her friends started hating me and I ain't give a fukk cause she chose me over her BFF's.

I got more, but those are the main "scumbag" stories I got with her.

man, its like you go out of your way to be a dikk huh?

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I had already started to talking to a new chick while I was still with my girlfriend whom I was growing tired of....she had no job....she was a single mom ...and started gaining weight and shyt..I was tired of her....nice chick...just wasn't attracted to her like that, , plus she had already revealed that she made the "mistake" of sleeping with her ex boyfriend..so I had plans to drop this byatch anyway :manny:

anyway she asked me to pick her up some food from the restaurant I worked at when I first started college.....I was like alright :comeon:

so it was a bacon double cheeseburger and some fries...so before I dropped it off at her crib..i went to go change at my spot cause I had plans to go out with the "NEW CHICK" :myman:

as I'm entering the gate to my yard approaching the door I had my back turned while looking for my keys..anyway I had a big dog at the time...a large german shepard he kinda startled me by jumping on me real quick..in that instance I dropped the damn food on the ground..luckily the burger was still in the wrapper...

but the FRIES were all over the ground..and my dog when to eating a few and licking his damn tongue all over the rest of em..dog saliva every damn where...

I'm like :damn:

but I was like sheeit I gotta roll real quick ..got a date tonight...MAN FUKK IT...I quickly grabbed up the remaining fries even the ONES WITH THE dog saliva on them ...

and threw them back in the fry bag with the burger...and went to my girl house and gave her the "MEAL"

told her I had got called back in to work the nightshift...she gave me a kiss and said thank u so much.......

and later that evening I called her after going out with the other chick to the movies and she said ..'IT WAS THE BEST MEAL SHE EVER HAD" :lolbron:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one of my homeboys was dating this girl (we were fresh out of high school) and she wouldn't let him fukk for NOTHING. she would top him off and let him eat her out, but would never smash. he dated her for a year and never hit it. he eventually hit her with the :camby:. fast forward a couple of years and i'm on chamillionaire.com forum and started chatting with a chick on there. after some freaky PMs, we set up a meeting. i get to the starbucks, and it's my homeboy's ex :krs:. so we head to the telly and i smash. i smashed her about 10 times after that. never told him tho. he still brings her up on occasion and he is still baffled about why he never smashed. i just sit there and nod my head like :mjpls:

i legit feel bad about that too...:wow:

:dead: