What is the meanest/shadiest thing that u have done to someone?

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
huh? :dwillhuh:

There was also this one time, my cousin was working at a record store in Cali, He was a suburban kid, I was from the hood. I go to stay with him and his peoples because I had beef with a dude getting out of jail. So we at my Cousins store just chilling blowing hookah (no weed for me) and theres a female knocking on the door (my cousin locked the door while we smoked), my cousin says thats the crazy chick who claims he got her pregnant. She gots her little sister whos a big girl with her too, shes basically a goon, He tells me to talk to them, I go out there rap with them and her little sister (mind you she's 250lbs) is feeling me. She says theyll leave if I promise to take her out. :gag: I lock them out and run to the back with my cousin, long story short, I didnt take one for the team and my Cousins new M3 BMW got a brick smashed in the windshield, and keyed. I told him I wouldnt even want to drive the car looking like that. :manny:
take this neg

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
huh? :dwillhuh:

There was also this one time, my cousin was working at a record store in Cali, He was a suburban kid, I was from the hood. I go to stay with him and his peoples because I had beef with a dude getting out of jail. So we at my Cousins store just chilling blowing hookah (no weed for me) and theres a female knocking on the door (my cousin locked the door while we smoked), my cousin says thats the crazy chick who claims he got her pregnant. She gots her little sister whos a big girl with her too, shes basically a goon, He tells me to talk to them, I go out there rap with them and her little sister (mind you she's 250lbs) is feeling me. She says theyll leave if I promise to take her out. :gag: I lock them out and run to the back with my cousin, long story short, I didnt take one for the team and my Cousins new M3 BMW got a brick smashed in the windshield, and keyed. I told him I wouldnt even want to drive the car looking like that. :manny:
I bet he kept them rims clean tho :salute:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
when I was a teenager, me and my boy at the time were at the mall one day. As we were walking, he sees this fly ass chick working at hot dog on a stick, and he goes "no bammer, go up and ask for that chick's number for me. I'll buy your lunch if you do". We were both blazed btw.

So I go up to the counter FULLY expecting her to reject him (he wasnt that good looking --- he had been in a serious accident as a kid which kinda deformed his nose), but to my complete shock, she looks at him and says "SURE...I'd love to go out with him".

She writes down her number as happily as could be, and hands it to me to give to him. When I gave my boy the number, you literally woulda thought he hit the lotto. This chick was bad...my man was elated....I was HEATED...

The whole rest of the day Im stewing, and kicking myself for not asking her for her number. Anyway, we finally get back home, and he goes to take a sht leaving the phone number on a nightstand. Thinking quickly I grabbed a pen and changed 2 of the numbers...1's into 7's. He goes to call right after taking a sht and he hears "the number is no longer in service".

Im like "that bytch...she gave you the wrong number!". I take the number like imma throw it in the trash, and give some quick excuse about needing to go home. I run home, call her, and was fukking her the next day.
THIS nikka THE ULTIMATE SIMP wow

DeJuan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I feel horrible for even telling this story. And it's not something I would do again.

My girlfriend at the time (this was like 7-8 years ago) told me about her cousin having a party, renting a limo, and going bar hopping. She told me this 2 weeks in advance so I would be ready and get off of work if I had to. Well to get to the point I found out she was talking to someone else (don't know if she actually cheated or not) so I was gonna have one of my old g/f's who still wanted to be together meet me at the bar and was just gonna leave her there wondering what happened.

But the story takes a turn.....her best friend showed up (she liked me and had stated as much one time but I never acted on it) to party and drink with us. So my g/f is drunk and at the end of the night we stayed at her cousins house since we didn't need to be driving. Her friends comes into the guest room and we have sex on the bed right next to my g/f. Being the a$$hole I was I told her about it the next day and made sure to forward the text her friend sent me. They aren't friends anymore at all, but both still text and message me to this day :wtf:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
he be walking around like he's the hardest nikka ever - but maybe that's in my head.
He doesn't meanmug me, that nikka hit me w the head nod, like I'm an accomplice n shyt. Like its some sick secret .

you should merk him and then you will have the juice :krs:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I remember i didn't wanna be know as having a white BM. I messed up and on spring break (i was young and in school) nutted in this white girl.

did it again after spring break.. she at least wanted to see where 'we' would go and I

Looked her right in the eyes and told her "I never want a kid by some disgusting crakker bytch I'm not one of those types of black dudes even if ur one of those types of white girls. "

I threatened her, did all sorts of grimy shyt until she finally decided that her values on abortion were null and void and she needed to take care of that... We agreed i would pay her back the 650 or whatever, but I told her i wouldn't give her shyt cuz I said she took too long to do it... and that I'm strongly against late term abortions (which I really am against)
But you fukked a disgusting crakka bytch
4M5SUNZ.png

Raw and you ain't pull out at that...so who's disgusting?
Ae4qrox.png

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
shyt where do I start.......

- in Junior high, I stole a few hundred bucks from a close friends (Bob) younger sister that she had been saving up from several bdays and christmas's. They blamed it on the mexican housekeeper and she got fired. I went and bought rims for my mongoose, bought clothes and weed. My friend did question how I was making such purchases but told him my dad got a raise and broke me off. We're still friends to this day, and I will never admit this to him or his sister.

- With my first girl, we started having problems when I left junior high to started having problem when I went to a private HS for 9th grade. Kept going on and off for awhile and then I couldnt do it anymore. Told her she' find a nice new guy and that even some of my new boys at HS thought she was cute when she had met them. She decide to come over to work things out and we end up fukking, as soon as we were done I said to her "so what up with you and one of my boys". She got all upset, and began getting dressed to leave. This was also the same instance where my mom came home and caught us getting dressed and began yelling "I will not have you bringing your trash into my house and turning it into a bordello". Will never forget that day.

- Also in JH, me and my boy Bob would stay up late in his attic with a high powered BB rifle. He was one house away from a stop light. In the middle of the night, when cars stopped at the light, we would shoot their car windows out, rear windshields, passenger side windows. Extra points if you hit the sideview mirror.Some people would get out and look around, other people just peeled off thru the red.

- In HS me and a bunch other friends broke into the house next door to Bob's house (his mom had the key cause the old folks were snowbirds) to run train on this one really dumb blonde chick, that went to school with two of our boys. We drank and smoked weed in these peoples living room while each taking turns fukking this chick in the old peoples bed. We tried to clean up as best as possible but when they got back from Florida in the spring, they found a few used condoms in between their sheets. The old dude told Bob that the cops were running dna evidence and Bob was shook but we told him to calm the fukk down.

- We had this younger cat that desperately wanted to hang with us, and we'll call him Buffalo Skins (real nickname) Anyway BS came about because he lived in one of my boys buildings. BS would steal his grandmoms atm card and give us cash, buy weed, or by shyt off of JC Penny mags, Eastbay, video games and electronics. So to show our appreciation to BS after we finished running train on that dumb Blond we called him over so he can fukk too (he was a virigin). We had already left and locked up the old peoples house, so we made him fukk the chick in his grandmoms pathfinder while parked in the old peoples driveway. We all stood around the car smoking a blunt and watching. Dude had madd stretch marks on his back and thats how the name Buffalo Skins came about.

I have a few more but gotta get some work done......I'll come back to this thread later.

Daps
Reppin
BullCity
Back in High School, there was this ugly white chick that everyone used to pick on. she would come around and blaze us up, and would take the verbal abuse to be cool with us. one day , we all at a house party and we all drunk as fukk and she shows up ... next thing you know , me and a couple niglets decide to egg the shyt outta her... 5 nikkas pelting raw eggs at her dome:pachaha::snoop:
then of course u got the one nikka that takes it too far, he starts pourin ketchup all up in her hair and her clothes. everybody is :deadmanny::bryan:
and she lookin like :shaq2: then :damn:then :to:

im goin to hell brehs :patrice:

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
lol that came later in the marriage. I guess ill tell that story now. I was like 20 and had a nice lil bank job in payroll. I was young and making nice money but I was also dumb as a box of rocks. my husband would only pick me up from work on paydays where I usually gave him a nice piece of my check. so one day im chilling working. my husband calls my extension which is funny cuz I gotta beeper for emergency calls. this b*stard proceeds to tell me he has a baby by anotha chick. I didnt know how to react cuz im like why would you tell me this at work. later I understood why. but anyway so I make it thru the day and all the way home im plotting. I get home he aint there so im just chilling thinking I smoked me some weed for the first time and just contemplated. nicca finally come home and im ready. mayne when I tell you this nicca got heated cuz I wasnt ready to forgive him. next thing I know he choking me in the kitchen, I grab the closest thing to me which was a knife and went to work. he laid out in the floor unconcious and I went and sat on the couch and smoked another blunt. my sis walked in the door saw my husband and was like wtf. she called 911 and when the police got there they asked me what happened I told em was fighting and he fell on the knife. but they was like he fell on the knife multiple times huh, I was like yea and they went on and arrested me. I had to take some domestic violence classes but he dropped the charges.

You were too kind, if I was in your shoes, i'd probably clap that nikka up or chopped that thang off.

Jump-off problems fukk that - glad you ain't doing 25 to life tho