What is the meanest/shadiest thing that u have done to someone?

NamelessPimp

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Everyday the Sun Comes Up
Spit in someones food and watched them eat it when I was kid, I was actually a :demonic: little nikka

Around 4, I remember I was in catholic school and the nuns brought in the pregnant lady, I socked her dead in her stomach, I dont know why I did it, I just know my moms beat the holy shyt out of me, when she found out

My aunt always tells me when I was little, I used to threaten to kill her baby, imagine a 4 year old telling you he's going to kill your baby :pachaha:

Around the time I got older, I calmed down with all that psycho but got into a different type of grimey shyt, 1st off, if you was my nikka, like if I really fukked with you, you didnt have to worry bout none of this shyt, but if I aint know you like that and you were kind enough to let me in your crib, the second you left me alone...... all your shyt was going missing breh, idk why I did some of that shyt, I think it was my friends influence because we used to steal so much shyt from people and out peoples cars and shyt, and im not even no hood nikka or nothing, its just the shyt we did

My early teenage years like around 7th grade or so, home invasion was persuasive :lupe:

Eventually though, i was getting into too much trouble and my moms decided to move me to the sticks around all rednecks, they was cool, I started hanging out with mad drug addicts(never did shyt but smoke some bud or get drunk with them tho) and we would just steal from stores and shyt, never people, I got pinched when I was like 15, never stole shyt again in my life, im off that now

but yoooo I just remembered this one time, I was hanging out with these cacs, and they got the idea to piss in this soda bottle, and tell this dude it was pineapple soda, and have him drink the shyt:lolbron: I swear i wanted no parts of that shyt but i watched the whole time and didnt say shyt, they asked son if he wanted some, he was like :ld: nikka took a sip and his face instantly turned to :merchant: dude spit it out and was like:gag: threw up all over the place, I was rolling, white dude aint do shyt either man, just sat there and took that shyt.

last story unless yall want more

my friends and I were smoking with this one dude, and there was dog in the crib, there was some M&M's on the counter and one of them shyts fell on the floor, and the dog got to it, we took it from him because of the whole chocolate thing with dogs, and we sat it on the counter and the dude we was smoking with was like about to eat it, and we just sat there and watched him, and as soon as he swallowed we fell out laughing man, shyt was OD grimey
:russ:

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
I actually believe him. You just reminded me, how many artists used to have a forum back in the day....LOL

I used to post on the Dr. Dre forums back in 99/2000. shyt was poppin for real. Pre twitter, it was all forums and chat rooms. Facebook really wasn't that developed until like 05.
myspace never existed right? :aicmon:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
myspace never existed right? :aicmon:

You missed the point.....nikkas weren't having full discussions on myspace with groups of people. Myspace was for fukking bytches. People did nothing but update their profile and holla at jawns via private message or directly on their page.

On Facebook (once it was developed), you could post notes (blogs) and people could respond.......This later developed into status updates in which other could respond, leading to the mini feed. Which lead to twitter....both Facebook and twitter lead to forums not being as popular.

HalfwayHandsome

A WALKING LICK #502C0MEUP
Daps
Reppin
Louisville Guntucky
1. I once knowingly sold a broken PS3 on craigslist for $200. The dude said it was for his brother's birthday. I blocked his number as soon as I sold it to him so I never knew what happened.

2. I broke in a dudes house and stole all his shyt because he owed me 2 or 3 bucks. I remember he was crying on the walk to school the next morning because all his shyt was gone and he didn't know who did it. I was just like man that's fukked up.

3. Some dude stopped me at a gas station trying to fix a chip in my windshield. I told him I didn't have time to stop but he just kept insisting on doing it for free. I sat there for like 2 minutes and was just like fukk it. I pulled off with his tool still stuck on my windshield and I could see him in the rear view mirror running after my car. I still have his tool out in my garage.

4. I got in a fight with my mom and I got so mad that I went outside and ripped our neighbors mailbox off their house. I just threw it in the trash after that.

5. During a dark time in my life, I broke in the church that my father went to. I knew where the motion detector was so I was careful not to go in that area. I tried to break in the safe but couldn't get in. After 3-4 hours, I just said fukk it and left. I think my father knew I did it because he used to always say that the church got broken into the same night I disappeared. He never directly asked me if I did it though.

6. During that same time in my life, I set up my boss to be robbed. We didn't know that my boss had a gun on him. One friend got shot in the shoulder and the other made it out. I was in the van the whole time so my boss never saw me. The police came to my school to question me about it and I told them I didn't know anything about it. They made all types of threats but I still didn't budge. The only reason they got caught was because the dude that got shot told his brother and his brother made him turn himself in. The messed up part is that both of my friends ended up getting a record because of that but they never snitched on me even though the whole plan was my idea.

7. Me and this same group of friends robbed my music teacher before this. Of course, I was the mastermind.

8. When I was in the military, there was a certain officer that I didn't like. When I had to clean his state room, I would rub my balls all over the lid of his coffee cup.

I have a couple more stories but I'm too embarrassed to tell since they involve poisoning and robbing family members.
Drop it

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
1. I once knowingly sold a broken PS3 on craigslist for $200. The dude said it was for his brother's birthday. I blocked his number as soon as I sold it to him so I never knew what happened.

2. I broke in a dudes house and stole all his shyt because he owed me 2 or 3 bucks. I remember he was crying on the walk to school the next morning because all his shyt was gone and he didn't know who did it. I was just like man that's fukked up.

3. Some dude stopped me at a gas station trying to fix a chip in my windshield. I told him I didn't have time to stop but he just kept insisting on doing it for free. I sat there for like 2 minutes and was just like fukk it. I pulled off with his tool still stuck on my windshield and I could see him in the rear view mirror running after my car. I still have his tool out in my garage.

4. I got in a fight with my mom and I got so mad that I went outside and ripped our neighbors mailbox off their house. I just threw it in the trash after that.

5. During a dark time in my life, I broke in the church that my father went to. I knew where the motion detector was so I was careful not to go in that area. I tried to break in the safe but couldn't get in. After 3-4 hours, I just said fukk it and left. I think my father knew I did it because he used to always say that the church got broken into the same night I disappeared. He never directly asked me if I did it though.

6. During that same time in my life, I set up my boss to be robbed. We didn't know that my boss had a gun on him. One friend got shot in the shoulder and the other made it out. I was in the van the whole time so my boss never saw me. The police came to my school to question me about it and I told them I didn't know anything about it. They made all types of threats but I still didn't budge. The only reason they got caught was because the dude that got shot told his brother and his brother made him turn himself in. The messed up part is that both of my friends ended up getting a record because of that but they never snitched on me even though the whole plan was my idea.

7. Me and this same group of friends robbed my music teacher before this. Of course, I was the mastermind.

8. When I was in the military, there was a certain officer that I didn't like. When I had to clean his state room, I would rub my balls all over the lid of his coffee cup.

I have a couple more stories but I'm too embarrassed to tell since they involve poisoning and robbing family members.
I thought I was demonic ...whew

sanityovar8ted

Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
this makes me remember the time they first prescribed me risperdal. I was having some wild dreams about the devil. so I was like hmmmmm I wanna run an experiment. so I was braiding my roommates bf hair. we had already ground up some of the pills to try and hit a lick with when my roommate go out with this old man later. so I pulled her to the side and was like u wanna test it out now? she agreed. so I was like fucc it. her bf asked for something to drink. I went in the kitchen and fixed him a glass of pepsi and added some of the risperdal. he drank it all. later he downed a 40 oz of beer. on the bottle of the pills it clearly states no alcohol. so I finished braiding his hair, he goes back downstairs to his apt, my roommate goes with him. 20 mins later she calls me to come down there. this nicca laid up sleep having a whole conversation with us and shyt. I go back upstairs and she stays down there with him. 12 hrs later this nicca still holding conversations while sleep. I told my doctor to prescribe me something else cuz I wasnt taking no risperdal ever.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]

golly you're gully. :wow:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
When I was in the 9th grade my friend who I was tight with had to come stay at my house for 2 weeks because his step-dad put his mother in the hospital. Broke her arm and broke a wine bottle across her head, fukked her face all up :smh:

The homie said was in my room like

wpid-owes-me-o.gif

He was crying hard and just suddenly stopped and said, "Imma kill dat cracka bytch, watch :demonic:" He was dead serious, but it was funny to me because his father was white too.....:whoa: But I didn't laugh

My ol' awkward ass, not knowing how to console anyone, said "You want a Caprisun from down stairs? :lupe:"

:mjlol:

Anyways, he calms down a lil bit and I suggested that we fukk his car up. He drove a 2005 mustang GT convertible. If you know anything about cars, this was the first year of the 5th generation mustangs, so this was a big fukking deal. This is 2006, so the car was barely a year old

Me, being a good demonic friend, used my :flabbynsick: McDonald's money and brought some Quikrete (a brand of fast setting concrete), a funnel and half a gallon of diesel

We waited until Sunday morning past midnight when my ma went to sleep and rode our bikes over to the house, opened the tank and poured the concrete, the diesel, water and Sprite in :lolbron:

I knew diesel would fukk his shyt up, but I remember my Grandpap saying some shyt about Concrete in someones tank, so I said fukk, let's do that too :yeshrug:

The car was undriveable of course and it was gonna cost too much too much to fix, so he went back to driving a Larry ass Expedition. The police went ovet there and he kept accusing my boy's uncle (since he beat up his sister).

My boy was so scared talmbout "Let's just tell them what happened" :stopitslime:. I was prepared for him to First 48 me and throw me in the bushes, so I was paranoid for about a week , but shyt died down

His mom is still with dude tho, so maybe drunken ass whippins is the secret to a long marriage :mjpls:

And also: Drive a badass whip without comprehensive insurance coverage, brehs :wow:

sanityovar8ted

Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
When I was in the 9th grade my friend who I was tight with had to come stay at my house for 2 weeks because his step-dad put his mother in the hospital. Broke her arm and broke a wine bottle across her head, fukked her face all up :smh:

The homie said was in my room like

wpid-owes-me-o.gif

He was crying hard and just suddenly stopped and said, "Imma kill dat cracka bytch, watch :demonic:" He was dead serious, but it was funny to me because his father was white too.....:whoa: But I didn't laugh

My ol' awkward ass, not knowing how to console anyone, said "You want a Caprisun from down stairs? :lupe:"

:mjlol:

Anyways, he calms down a lil bit and I suggested that we fukk his car up. He drove a 2005 mustang GT convertible. If you know anything about cars, this was the first year of the 5th generation mustangs, so this was a big fukking deal. This is 2006, so the car was barely a year old

Me, being a good demonic friend, used my :flabbynsick: McDonald's money and brought some Quikrete (a brand of fast setting concrete), a funnel and half a gallon of diesel

We waited until Sunday morning past midnight when my ma went to sleep and rode our bikes over to the house, opened the tank and poured the concrete, the diesel, water and Sprite in :lolbron:

I knew diesel would fukk his shyt up, but I remember my Grandpap saying some shyt about Concrete in someones tank, so I said fukk, let's do that too :yeshrug:

The car was undriveable of course and it was gonna cost too much too much to fix, so he went back to driving a Larry ass Expedition. The police went ovet there and he kept accusing my boy's uncle (since he beat up his sister).

My boy was so scared talmbout "Let's just tell them what happened" :stopitslime:. I was prepared for him to First 48 me and throw me in the bushes, so I was paranoid for about a week , but shyt died down

His mom is still with dude tho, so maybe drunken ass whippins is the secret to a long marriage :mjpls:

And also: Drive a badass whip without comprehensive insurance coverage, brehs :wow:
mayneeeeeeeeee lmao

sanityovar8ted

Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
I ain't even realize I wrote that much :heh:

I love cars, so looking back on it, maybe we shoulda just beat his bytch ass with baseball bats instead of going after the GT :sadcam:
I cant judge I destroyed my 1st husbands cadillac when I was 19 and it was also the beginning of many trips to jail. I popped up at the nicca job and found out he was cheating on me. I know a lil about cars so I popped the hood, started taking spark plugs off and throwing em away, cutting all types of wires, disconnecting shyt. then I fflattened all the tires and busted the windows out.