What is the meanest/shadiest thing that u have done to someone?

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukked a stripper raw... then smashed my wify about 2 hours later.

didn't say shyt when i knew this nikka in my neighborhood was going to be killed... I entertained the sadness of his chick n other people when they were so sad about it and wondering what happened.

... all because I wanted to see if the other nikka was really bout that life. Its funny because he actually did the shyt, and went to community college and is living a normal life.

You may be an actual demon, breh.

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
my boy needed me to move some of his Merch for him when his little brother got kidnapped, I met him up, and he was really anxious to sell the merch so we could get his bro back. I saw he had a bag with him, and asked him if he has his merch in the bag, and he says yea, and I say all of it? he says yea, so I pulled and popped duke a few times, hes grabbing my arm as he falls, I grab the merch and move away to DC, still feel bad about that one :sadcam:

"You got 14 bricks right there?"

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Took 2 friends girls. still feel bad about one of them, he was a good guy, the other one I wasnt so close too, and he was arrogant and swore he didn't give a fukk about her. Both these females moved on me tho, I didnt actively pursue them and its not like they were together, more like they were dating them. I mean there was one other guy, but I don't know if I'd call him my friend, well I guess he ....you know what fukk it...... dont leave your girl around me, I have no discipline hahaha if she remotely tries me she'll get fukked, unless you're like a best friend its pretty much open season.

Flooded a friends bathroom one drunken evening and straight up left without cleaning it, was too damn hung over. That friendship faded shortly after.

Other than that, I'm actually a pretty good friend, people do fukked up shyt to me instead.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Took this one dudes girl who he lived with and she never let him hit.... I spoke to her on the phone like twice or 3 times and she invited me over to smash.

.... but it's a bit more complicated because he left me hanging the first day we all went out with her and some friends they walked away with the chicks and left me n my other dude to be harassed and almost arressted by the cops... he also bounced on us in a huge brawl...

:ufdup:

Revenge nikka

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
how they living together and he not hit?
Took this one dudes girl who he lived with and she never let him hit.... I spoke to her on the phone like twice or 3 times and she invited me over to smash.

.... but it's a bit more complicated because he left me hanging the first day we all went out with her and some friends they walked away with the chicks and left me n my other dude to be harassed and almost arressted by the cops... he also bounced on us in a huge brawl...

:ufdup:

Revenge nikka

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
how they living together and he not hit?
he wasnt the only person living there... he got friendzoned

he complained to everyone about not hitting including me... he aint know that I was smashing that either til way later.. but i dont think he found out I smashed bc he thought I was just communicating to her on the phone. SAw the nikka in a toyota tercel one day w some chick ... he was like yo "dont tell chantal" I was like :yeshrug:ioncurr

:shaq:been smashed .. during a hurricane too

You don't understand how much I hate this cat ... he started some shyt that almost resulted in me getting killed and I got jumped...motherfukkers died that night

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
he wasnt the only person living there... he got friendzoned

he complained to everyone about not hitting including me... he aint know that I was smashing that either til way later.. but i dont think he found out I smashed bc he thought I was just communicating to her on the phone. SAw the nikka in a toyota tercel one day w some chick ... he was like yo "dont tell chantal" I was like :yeshrug:ioncurr

:shaq:been smashed .. during a hurricane too

You don't understand how much I hate this cat ... he started some shyt that almost resulted in me getting killed and I got jumped...motherfukkers died that night
dayum

Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. I once knowingly sold a broken PS3 on craigslist for $200. The dude said it was for his brother's birthday. I blocked his number as soon as I sold it to him so I never knew what happened.

2. I broke in a dudes house and stole all his shyt because he owed me 2 or 3 bucks. I remember he was crying on the walk to school the next morning because all his shyt was gone and he didn't know who did it. I was just like man that's fukked up.

3. Some dude stopped me at a gas station trying to fix a chip in my windshield. I told him I didn't have time to stop but he just kept insisting on doing it for free. I sat there for like 2 minutes and was just like fukk it. I pulled off with his tool still stuck on my windshield and I could see him in the rear view mirror running after my car. I still have his tool out in my garage.

4. I got in a fight with my mom and I got so mad that I went outside and ripped our neighbors mailbox off their house. I just threw it in the trash after that.

5. During a dark time in my life, I broke in the church that my father went to. I knew where the motion detector was so I was careful not to go in that area. I tried to break in the safe but couldn't get in. After 3-4 hours, I just said fukk it and left. I think my father knew I did it because he used to always say that the church got broken into the same night I disappeared. He never directly asked me if I did it though.

6. During that same time in my life, I set up my boss to be robbed. We didn't know that my boss had a gun on him. One friend got shot in the shoulder and the other made it out. I was in the van the whole time so my boss never saw me. The police came to my school to question me about it and I told them I didn't know anything about it. They made all types of threats but I still didn't budge. The only reason they got caught was because the dude that got shot told his brother and his brother made him turn himself in. The messed up part is that both of my friends ended up getting a record because of that but they never snitched on me even though the whole plan was my idea.

7. Me and this same group of friends robbed my music teacher before this. Of course, I was the mastermind.

8. When I was in the military, there was a certain officer that I didn't like. When I had to clean his state room, I would rub my balls all over the lid of his coffee cup.

I have a couple more stories but I'm too embarrassed to tell since they involve poisoning and robbing family members.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
1. I once knowingly sold a broken PS3 on craigslist for $200. The dude said it was for his brother's birthday. I blocked his number as soon as I sold it to him so I never knew what happened.

2. I broke in a dudes house and stole all his shyt because he owed me 2 or 3 bucks. I remember he was crying on the walk to school the next morning because all his shyt was gone and he didn't know who did it. I was just like man that's fukked up.

3. Some dude stopped me at a gas station trying to fix a chip in my windshield. I told him I didn't have time to stop but he just kept insisting on doing it for free. I sat there for like 2 minutes and was just like fukk it. I pulled off with his tool still stuck on my windshield and I could see him in the rear view mirror running after my car. I still have his tool out in my garage.

4. I got in a fight with my mom and I got so mad that I went outside and ripped our neighbors mailbox off their house. I just threw it in the trash after that.

5. During a dark time in my life, I broke in the church that my father went to. I knew where the motion detector was so I was careful not to go in that area. I tried to break in the safe but couldn't get in. After 3-4 hours, I just said fukk it and left. I think my father knew I did it because he used to always say that the church got broken into the same night I disappeared. He never directly asked me if I did it though.

6. During that same time in my life, I set up my boss to be robbed. We didn't know that my boss had a gun on him. One friend got shot in the shoulder and the other made it out. I was in the van the whole time so my boss never saw me. The police came to my school to question me about it and I told them I didn't know anything about it. They made all types of threats but I still didn't budge. The only reason they got caught was because the dude that got shot told his brother and his brother made him turn himself in. The messed up part is that both of my friends ended up getting a record because of that but they never snitched on me even though the whole plan was my idea.

7. Me and this same group of friends robbed my music teacher before this. Of course, I was the mastermind.

8. When I was in the military, there was a certain officer that I didn't like. When I had to clean his state room, I would rub my balls all over the lid of his coffee cup.

I have a couple more stories but I'm too embarrassed to tell since they involve poisoning and robbing family members.

wat.gif