What is the Ideal Height for Men????

Olmec

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Hidden Temple
True story...
This 9 foot giant was killed by a 12 year old boy who removed the giant's head. If a boy can do that to a giant....

460x402.jpg

*laughs in tall* I'd mush you just to make an example out of you.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
dora_da_destroyer said:
No, women, at least in the US do. Like I said, you’re not going to bush a good dude over it given he’s a reasonable height, but we talk about it amongst ourselves, we talk about our men being shorter than we’d like. And please don’t act like 5’5” nikkas - who aren’t rich - aren’t running up against a wall. So yea, 5’8” and up, if you’re a match for her, she may overlook it. That doesn’t mean we don’t care or wouldn’t like you to align more optimally to our desired height preference if given the opportunity

There's a HUGE difference between a couple inches difference and what you're talking about that would essentially make a dude un-dateable. I've never had an issue with females in-heels being a few inches taller than myself, but I'm 5' 11". Cats 5' 5" will most likely run up against an insurmountable obstacle in-general, but that's because they are below average height off jump......except in Japan/China/Indonesia/Southeast Asia.​

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
Probably ~6’2 for the a normal nikka

I’m 6’6 and this shyt more of an inconvenience outside of the “wow you’re tall :wub:“ shyt you get here and there from broads

That aside most shyt in the world is uncomfortable and not designed for cats taller than that. If you’re lean with big feet, good luck finding clothes and shoes in stock in store you like that fit.

Then the constant “ where’d you play ball :gladbron:“ and other tall comments get annoying after you’ve heard it a million times almost daily. Muthufukkas be stoppin you in the middle of you goin somewhere are doin somethin to comment
5’9-6’1

Contrary to popular belief most women aren’t going crazy over some 6’6 nikka especially if he isn’t an athlete
:ehh:

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
Yeah, YOU do. As I stated earlier, your experience may differ from mine. I've been on several different continents and different nations so I'll just defer to the experiences I and my fellows in the armed forces have collected. I've never encountered women that considered height as any sort of serious requirement unless they were like a foot taller. A couple inches, not that big a deal.​
What race were the women?:sas2:

Daps
Yea we do. Please don’t try to convince yourself otherwise. I’m 5’11”/6’ in heels and HATE towering over men in that position. Back in my clubbing days, I passed on plenty dudes for being shorter than me in heels. And lord knows if I could make every man 6’ and up, I would.

Now is everyone going to let their height in heels (or even their height for truly tall women) overrule a great guy, no. But it’s still something that bothers us on the low, kinda the way a dude might be bothered by his woman’s tummy, stretch marks or slightly saggy breasts - ain’t nothing to Bush a good mate over but if you could correct it, you probably would. Same with us and height

Or her complexion and hair length :sas2:

Daps
Ideal height is 6’2. Tall enough for height queens but not too tall where you stand out in public or are uncomfortable hitting your head on things

I’m 6’6 and shyt sucks. Back problems run in my family, shopping for clothes is a PITA, I stand out everywhere I go which sucks for someone who has anxiety sometimes

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
At 6'4?!? I doubt that unless you 6'4 290. I'm 210 6'3 And I wear M/L for shirts normal size and I can get away with a "34 inseam for pants. Never had to wear big and tall for anything.
I'm 6'4 240. nikka how tight you wearing your shirts if you have Mediums in rotation? You got your belly button out every time you lift your arms breh? :mjlol: