What is the Ideal Height for Men????

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Nah. Had a woman who was 6'2" in heels and was extremely self-conscious about it since that put her about 3" over me.

I gave not one fukk and she'd have married me had it not been a LDR.

Women don't care about those things like we do.​

That one woman didn't care like that. But women in general do care. If they didn't, men in general wouldn't care, and this thread (and its variants) wouldn't be all over TLR.

Now me personally? I don't think height should matter that much when the goal is to get them kneeling or horizontal, etc. But to be safe, my answer is above.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Athletically you can have it all at about 6’1 / 6’2.

Women wise it’s probably the same.

I’m about 5’9, 5’10. The last few women I’ve dated have been my height when barefoot and taller in heels. Most women don’t care as long as you not hella short.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Nah. Had a woman who was 6'2" in heels and was extremely self-conscious about it since that put her about 3" over me.

I gave not one fukk and she'd have married me had it not been a LDR.

Women don't care about those things like we do.​
Yea we do. Please don’t try to convince yourself otherwise. I’m 5’11”/6’ in heels and HATE towering over men in that position. Back in my clubbing days, I passed on plenty dudes for being shorter than me in heels. And lord knows if I could make every man 6’ and up, I would.

Now is everyone going to let their height in heels (or even their height for truly tall women) overrule a great guy, no. But it’s still something that bothers us on the low, kinda the way a dude might be bothered by his woman’s tummy, stretch marks or slightly saggy breasts - ain’t nothing to Bush a good mate over but if you could correct it, you probably would. Same with us and height

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
the bi-weekly height thread

tenor.gif

and it goes plat everytime :blessed:

means the world must think about this all time time :ehh:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
dora_da_destroyer said:
Yea we do.

Yeah, YOU do. As I stated earlier, your experience may differ from mine. I've been on several different continents and different nations so I'll just defer to the experiences I and my fellows in the armed forces have collected. I've never encountered women that considered height as any sort of serious requirement unless they were like a foot taller. A couple inches, not that big a deal.​

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, YOU do. As I stated earlier, your experience may differ from mine. I've been on several different continents and different nations so I'll just defer to the experiences I and my fellows in the armed forces have collected. I've never encountered women that considered height as any sort of serious requirement unless they were like a foot taller. A couple inches, not that big a deal.​

Yea we do. Please don’t try to convince yourself otherwise. I’m 5’11”/6’ in heels and HATE towering over men in that position. Back in my clubbing days, I passed on plenty dudes for being shorter than me in heels. And lord knows if I could make every man 6’ and up, I would.

Now is everyone going to let their height in heels (or even their height for truly tall women) overrule a great guy, no. But it’s still something that bothers us on the low, kinda the way a dude might be bothered by his woman’s tummy, stretch marks or slightly saggy breasts - ain’t nothing to Bush a good mate over but if you could correct it, you probably would. Same with us and height

Ahh the demanding, entitled American woman(not you specifically, but too many of ya'll give the men over there a hard ass time...not all of course)

No other place I've been have I seen women care about height as much as the US tribe. Putting my AA brehs under stress to where they talk about it every other day on the coli.

For the record I'm 5'10, so no dog in the fight for either side. I dated 2 beautiful women over 6 ft who didn't care.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
said no one ever :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

6'1-6'3 is tall

Anywhere between 180-210lbs is great at that height.

Once you hit that 6'5 mark is where you get the :patrice:if you not pro
So you’re saying 5’11 isn’t tall? How tall are you? I’m 6’0 barefoot and most of the time I’m the tallest person in the room.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps