What is the Ideal Height for Men????

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Your chest size and shoulders impact your shirt size more than the length of your torso. Sounds like you just got a weak chest.
what :mjlol: that's nonsense. I'm just lean and you ain't. I wear a 40-42 for jackets that's exactly M/L. I rock the mediums when I want the physique to protrude a little more :myman:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As a guy that went from being 6footish as 18 to being 6 feet 4 inches in college there definitely has been a difference in how i was treated by women

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Just wanna say, me and my sister actually had a convo about this yesterday

She says height doesn’t mean shyt. When she was young she thought height meant a lot of stereotypical shyt that some of you nikkas seem to be obsessed with.

A hoenikka is a hoe nikka no matter how big he is, a bytch nikka is a bytch nikka, a nikka with lil meat is a nikka with lil meat, etc. height is irrelevant

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Yea we do. Please don’t try to convince yourself otherwise. I’m 5’11”/6’ in heels and HATE towering over men in that position. Back in my clubbing days, I passed on plenty dudes for being shorter than me in heels. And lord knows if I could make every man 6’ and up, I would.

Now is everyone going to let their height in heels (or even their height for truly tall women) overrule a great guy, no. But it’s still something that bothers us on the low, kinda the way a dude might be bothered by his woman’s tummy, stretch marks or slightly saggy breasts - ain’t nothing to Bush a good mate over but if you could correct it, you probably would. Same with us and height
A woman's weight can be modified no? with minimal effort. height not so much.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
5'6

no expectations whatsoever, you fly so low under the radar that you get to be underrated

Daps
Taller than ur girl while she is wearing heels.

I feel like this is the concern of mostly taller woman.

And again the thread title says "ideal".