What is the Ideal Height for Men????

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Probably ~6’2 for the a normal nikka

I’m 6’6 and this shyt more of an inconvenience outside of the “wow you’re tall :wub:“ shyt you get here and there from broads

That aside most shyt in the world is uncomfortable and not designed for cats taller than that. If you’re lean with big feet, good luck finding clothes and shoes in stock in store you like that fit.

Then the constant “ where’d you play ball :gladbron:“ and other tall comments get annoying after you’ve heard it a million times almost daily. Muthufukkas be stoppin you in the middle of you goin somewhere are doin somethin to comment

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jabrill Peppers is 5'10 and 7/8ths.....I told y'all nikkas I met this fool

6'3 plus in shoes

I've met plenty of 5'11 6' athletes. They not tall at all.

5'11 isn't tall at all.

Odell Beckham Jr isn't tall. Brandon Marshall is tall

6'3-6'4 is tall range.

marshallbeckham.png
That’s the perspective of someone whose like in the top 5% in terms of height. Everybody will seem short to you. :comeon: Athlete height is not the same as normal everyday man height. The average height for a man in the US is only 5’9. There aren’t many men that are 5’11-6’0 compared to the amount of men that are 5’8-5’9.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s the perspective of someone whose like in the top 5% in terms of height. Everybody will seem short to you. :comeon: Athlete height is not the same as normal everyday man height. The average height for a man in the US is only 5’9. There aren’t many men that are 5’11-6’0 compared to the amount of men that are 5’8-5’9.

Correct, only 20% of men are over 6 ft.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yeah, YOU do. As I stated earlier, your experience may differ from mine. I've been on several different continents and different nations so I'll just defer to the experiences I and my fellows in the armed forces have collected. I've never encountered women that considered height as any sort of serious requirement unless they were like a foot taller. A couple inches, not that big a deal.​
No, women, at least in the US do. Like I said, you’re not going to bush a good dude over it given he’s a reasonable height, but we talk about it amongst ourselves, we talk about our men being shorter than we’d like. And please don’t act like 5’5” nikkas - who aren’t rich - aren’t running up against a wall. So yea, 5’8” and up, if you’re a match for her, she may overlook it. That doesn’t mean we don’t care or wouldn’t like you to align more optimally to our desired height preference if given the opportunity

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
Most men are nowhere near 6'0 :mjlol:

I'm 5'10 and the amount of shorter nikkas around me is hilarious most dudes are like 5'6-5'7 and most of them have girls

nikkas worry way to much about height most females are not that tall and their eye test for height is trash.

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you’re saying 5’11 isn’t tall? How tall are you? I’m 6’0 barefoot and most of the time I’m the tallest person in the room.
:mjlol:

Lie to yourself and deny that you're tiny small brehs