What is the funniest rivalry on the coli?

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
You wouldn't know it from every single thread devolving into being about you. Personally, I can see why people dislike you but I never speak on it because I just don't care about this shyt as much as you guys apparently do and the majority of their reasons differ from mine.

But apparently, according to the coli's @Resident Lesbian, we're the same person so I'd just be hating on myself. So I'll just keep on keeping my thoughts on that whole matter to myself while you guys let it consume your lives.

:leostare:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Whatever @Marty Kaan thinks she has going on with me has me pretty tickled. :heh:

I mean, whatever gets her off...she always neggin me stalkin me sendin me pms trynna insult the king :wow: but I know thats code she want this god damned dikk :smugdraper:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Whatever @Marty Kaan thinks she has going on with me has me pretty tickled. :heh:

I mean, whatever gets her off...she always neggin me stalkin me sendin me pms trynna insult the king :wow: but I know thats code she want this god damned dikk :smugdraper:

:rudy:

If u keep tellin ya self that, maybe ull believe it :aicmon:

#negged !