What is the funniest rivalry on the coli?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I saw @James Carter dap one of my posts and I was going to repay that neg he sent me only to find his rep is turned off. Okay pretty boy, I'll just neg everyone you love then.

Last edited by a moderator:

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
funny thing is i never really had a problem with @OnlyInCalifornia until the day game got knocked out and he made of fool of himself by calling the store.. i think that day everyone on sohh laughed at him :bryan: ever since he been pulling up these troll lies to use against me but its all shyt n giggles to me....but yeah, @OnlyInCalifornia was caught wearing a woman's wig......dat boy fruity and he a game groupie so you already know :wrist:

You got salty because I wouldn't give you Somaya Reece's number or give you numbers on people in the industry. Then when you tried to get at me in another thread on The Coli and I completely shyt on you with a ton of people laughing at you is when you become a little weirdo stalker. You tried to call Lil Scrappy a bum and I pointed out you have no room to talk. After TONS of people dapped me and laughed at you, you became my fan club.

http://www.the-coli.com/booth/61661-lil-scrappy-starving-out-here-yo-24.html#.UVNbIxeR_fI

Heres the thread everyone, if you scroll down you will see Gunshi getting laughed at by everyone for pages. That is why this fakkit-bum, transexual dating website running failed rapper is always on my dikk :laff: Shouts to @T-K-G

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
You got salty because I wouldn't give you Somaya Reece's number or give you numbers on people in the industry. Then when you tried to get at me in another thread on The Coli and I completely shyt on you with a ton of people laughing at you is when you become a little weirdo stalker. You tried to call Lil Scrappy a bum and I pointed out you have no room to talk. After TONS of people dapped me and laughed at you, you became my fan club.

http://www.the-coli.com/booth/61661-lil-scrappy-starving-out-here-yo-24.html#.UVNbIxeR_fI

Heres the thread everyone, if you scroll down you will see Gunshi getting laughed at by everyone for pages. That is why this fakkit-bum, transexual dating website running failed rapper is always on my dikk :laff: Shouts to @T-K-G

still dont change the fact that you wore a womans wig...... :bryan: now who's doing research on who??? told yall dude stays on my dikk....wat it taste like?

tons of people dapped you for what?? ive posted numerous videos and pics of me counting stacks...... but yet you think calling me a bum is suppose to be a joke on me?? cmon now......

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
still dont change the fact that you wore a womans wig...... :bryan: now who's doing research on who??? told yall dude stays on my dikk....wat it taste like?

Aint no one on your dikk, you are a loser :laugh:

If people searched how you went mentioning me every day for weeks they would see the real deal.

HOWS THAT RAP CAREER BREH? YOU GONNA BLESS US WITH HITZ :russ:

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
Aint no one on your dikk, you are a loser :laugh:

If people searched how you went mentioning me every day for weeks they would see the real deal.

HOWS THAT RAP CAREER BREH? YOU GONNA BLESS US WITH HITZ :russ:

says the cross dresser who ran to another forum looking for dirt on da gawd...... cmon now.. you doing to much my wig wearing friend