What is the funniest rivalry on the coli?

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
Aint no one a cross dresser, no one ran to another forum (because its not even there you fukking moron) :laugh:

Hows that rap career? Can you update us on that? I know you got HITZ for our ears breh, please bless us :lawd:

i see your wig is lil tight today.....joe buddens forum fukkin moron :bryan: i love sonning this pimple face idiot..........say suttin wigga

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
i see your wig is lil tight today.....joe buddens forum fukkin moron :bryan: i love sonning this pimple face idiot..........say suttin wigga

Joe Budden Forum :dry: Oh I got pimples now breh? lol You can do better than that buddy I have faith in you.

Ok I lied, you fail at everything you do in life.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Paz and his sexuality.
butt sex won.....

a0yqua.jpg

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps

I didn't know 7 obsessed trolls who sit in chatrooms all day counted as everyone. This site has 8000 members and I don't have any issues with 90% of the people here.

K?

You wouldn't know it from every single thread devolving into being about you. Personally, I can see why people dislike you but I never speak on it because I just don't care about this shyt as much as you guys apparently do and the majority of their reasons differ from mine.

But apparently, according to the coli's @Resident Lesbian, we're the same person so I'd just be hating on myself. So I'll just keep on keeping my thoughts on that whole matter to myself while you guys let it consume your lives.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
You wouldn't know it from every single thread devolving into being about you. Personally, I can see why people dislike you but I never speak on it because I just don't care about this shyt as much as you guys apparently do and the majority of their reasons differ from mine.

But apparently, according to the coli's @Resident Lesbian, we're the same person so I'd just be hating on myself. So I'll just keep on keeping my thoughts on that whole matter to myself while you guys let it consume your lives.

It doesn't consume my life. It does hers though. She actually goes to other sites looking for people to join here just so they can be recruited to some "anti Sierra Mist" clique or something. I'm you and never heard of you until now? More baseless conspiracy theories. No surprises there.

And it's only a select few people who are stuck on me like that.

I have no rivalries with anyone on here because I'm in a bigger league than everyone else. :yeshrug:

Last edited by a moderator:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm surprised no one said C-styles vs 305dadecounty/the Booth

That was the most hilarious waste of time on the net :blessed::wow:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps

It doesn't consume my life. It does hers though. She actually goes to other sites looking for people to join here just so they can be recruited to some "anti Sierra Mist" clique or something. I'm you and never heard of you until now? More baseless conspiracy theories. No surprises there.

And it's only a select few people who are stuck on me like that.

I have no rivalries with anyone on here because I'm in a bigger league than everyone else. :yeshrug:

Uh oh, she's gonna connect our posts. I used the phrase "cliqued up" about a week or so back when addressing this shyt.

But yeah, my join date says May 2012 but I'm basically a lurker turned poster because I wanted to post in a thread about the U.S. Postal Service. A new guy.