What is the funniest rivalry on the coli?

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Remember when you and I were rivals, @BrothaZay?

:dead:

We aren't rivals/hating on each other anymore, right...? :mjpls:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
:whoa: lets all calm down for a second

LeBron-James-Smallest-Violin-Gif.gif

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
says the cross dresser who ran to another forum looking for dirt on da gawd...... cmon now.. you doing to much my wig wearing friend

Aint no one a cross dresser, no one ran to another forum (because its not even there you fukking moron) :laugh:

Hows that rap career? Can you update us on that? I know you got HITZ for our ears breh, please bless us :lawd:

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I'm gonna ignore what @Liggy said about me being "trained." I was left a very nasty rep comment by the poster @King Sol that I don't want anyone to see so I turned my rep off. :mjpls:

Funniest "rivalry" to me was @James Carter and @JoelB changing the mentions around :pachaha:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I'm gonna ignore what @Liggy said about me being "trained." I was left a very nasty rep comment by the poster @King Sol that I don't want anyone to see so I turned my rep off. :mjpls:

Funniest "rivalry" to me was @James Carter and @JoelB changing the mentions around :pachaha:

I was angry, confused and hurt that someone that I don't know from anywhere would neg me so gratuitously :sadcam:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
You got salty because I wouldn't give you Somaya Reece's number or give you numbers on people in the industry. Then when you tried to get at me in another thread on The Coli and I completely shyt on you with a ton of people laughing at you is when you become a little weirdo stalker. You tried to call Lil Scrappy a bum and I pointed out you have no room to talk. After TONS of people dapped me and laughed at you, you became my fan club.

http://www.the-coli.com/booth/61661-lil-scrappy-starving-out-here-yo-24.html#.UVNbIxeR_fI

Heres the thread everyone, if you scroll down you will see Gunshi getting laughed at by everyone for pages. That is why this fakkit-bum, transexual dating website running failed rapper is always on my dikk :laff: Shouts to @T-K-G

:dead: i dont want anything to do with this beef

but damn that thread got so many quotables i always laugh when i look at my sig :heh:

edit: those quotes in my sig are from the legendary @LOUDaffair fukkery thread :wow: