What is so wack about Summer On Smash?

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It's an aiight song... The better question revolves around that reach out Mary j song which seems out of place

Nah... it has the nostalgic vibe of some of the other tracks. I kinda need to hear Nas on somethin' upbeat sometimes. It breaks things up a lil' bit. 'Reach Out' and 'Summer on Smash' provide that. shyt, he says life is good... nothin' wrong with hearin' him sound like it every now and then...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
who's saying it's wack?

nas dumbed down like crazy on there but the sh!t is still dope for what it is, flow/beat/feel is on point. who is that robin thicke soundin dude tho? he wasn't really needed

The Piff Gawd

Last Real Nikka Alive
Daps
shyt bangs, especially the beat when nas is spitting. the first seven tracks are whats corny and wack if anything.

but what do you expect, theres a lot of lames on this forum.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Yup...I HATE swizz on hooks...if that nikka sent me a beat I would tell him straight off I don't want him on my hook...

I don't know how he's got favors like this from every artist he works with. He should never be able to speak into a microphone unless it's for his own album.

Even with his bullshyt chorus, song bangs :manny:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
The song makes socially awkward people feel uncomfortable. These are guys that practice their best mean mugs in the mirror before they leave their house. If it can't be described as gutter or soulful then it gets hated cause they heard real hip hop is gutter or soulful. Throw some horns on a track with a soul sample and SOHH nikkas will love it. Meanwhile SOS fits the concept of the album perfectly. It's a straight late 90's sounding NY banger, Swizz's specialty. I could picture a Hype Williams directed video (with the white borders lol) for this.

Asdfhhklpiyrewss

All Star
Daps
I love it.... beat, hook, verses... not even being a dikkrider, this is my summer anthem.

TANK TOP ON SUMMAA ON SMASH