What is so wack about Summer On Smash?

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
in the radio and cassette dominated 90s i couldn't stand when songs weren't up to par, because there were limited options for consuming music and i had to suffer through mediocrity... but in the mp3 dominated 2000s i don't care about those songs i don't like, mainly because i don't have to hear them.. i can put lig on my usb key/sony walkman and just omit summer on smash and bump and bop to the lig album without ever listening to anything i don't want to hear... i said all that to say this, why do people care if they don't like this song? that being said, summer on smash gets a pass from me... song is straight...

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
i actualaly like this track a lot.

shyt the hook is "life is good". the album is life is good lol. :yeshrug:

shyt bumps in the whip man.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Song isnt good or wack enough to make me feel anything...its whatever. Sometimes I let it play thru and sometimes I skip it to get to the better tracks.

The Mary J hook I flat out DONT LIKE...I need somebody to do a remix and cut her out the record...Shoulda had Queen Lauryn on it instead

:ahh:

Last edited by a moderator:

blackirish

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who the fukk keeps letting swizz inside the booth? if he gets even near a mic someone should slap him.

swizz: "i got this hot beat and it comes with a hook"
rapper: "nah i'm good with the instrumental"

zero tolerance...

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
You know Swizz...soon as they see his name it becomes a wack song...let them tell it "murder to excellence" was wack...shyt is fire. And I'm not one of these Nas stans who thinks the album is a classic, or even near perfect. But I love SOS. Reminds me of a Big Pun song. Miguel channeling his inner Tony Sunshine at the end...banging ass beat. Dope flow by Nas. Catchy hook. I love this song...can't wait to hear it in the club. Nas is a dumb ass if he dont make it a single.

Summer On Smash>>>The Don>>>Nasty