What is One Punch Man and Why Women Don't Like it

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Can tell you're angry I didn't say go to a club. Rap music has much more of a negative effect than anime. I'm just saying go outside interact with people in real life. A lot of anime fans are antisocial lames who're going to end up like those 35 year old Japanese virgins who make the shyt.
they interact with each other though. People link up all the time for whatever they are into. I know off the top of my head there was some anime convention in my city a few weeks ago. You're making a false assumption they they are like hiding this stuff. Like dude in the OP said, he was watching the shyt in public on his break at work. Who are all these people standing in these long ass lines as Comic Con if all they are all basement dwellers afraid of sunlight?

Daps
they interact with each other though. People link up all the time for whatever they are into. I know off the top of my head there was some anime convention in my city a few weeks ago. You're making a false assumption they they are like hiding this stuff. Like dude in the OP said, he was watching the shyt in public on his break at work. Who are all these people standing in these long ass lines as Comic Con if all they are all basement dwellers afraid of sunlight?
Do they go outside other than comic conventions though? First I noticed Japanese men were antisocial lames and they make this shyt. Cacs are antisocial lames and their the biggest American consumers of this shyt. And now nikkas are becoming antisocial lames and they're watching more of this shyt and spending more time on the internet. Only a matter of time before the first black school shooter story breaks. I mean look at all the people in here who have their pictures as their avy and said they like anime, they're all fat nerd looking mothafukkas.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I just started watching this today and it is absolute fire I could give a fukk less what anyone thinks or says LOL

It's actually a funny ass show in an interesting take on a cartoon

The same woman laughing at him probably watch Love & Hip-Hop or other trash reality TV

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
In case you didn't know, not every black person is a loud club going-turn up-queen. Some people have actual interests and just aren't going to be worried about the opinions of lames who sit on snapchat all day making overlays with their tongue out. These "lames" have been here the whole time, they just aren't worried bout fitting in to that cool kid hierarchy any more.
I straight up delete people and chicks who literally get on snapchat just to show themselves smoking weed

Deleted like 6 people that do that shyt

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Me and my friends played basketball and rode gopeds. I had my first car when I was 15 breh. I was hardly inside the house when I was a kid. Xxxtencion and his fans are antisocial lames.
You out here talking like you supposed to be better than somebody for having different interests and shyt. nikka everybody played basketball and all that shyt. And afterwords, nikkas went in the house and watched Toonami. Even the "cool", "popular", and "thug" nikkas watched DBZ and play the DBZ video games. Like, you could've not experienced childhood in the early 2000's if you don't remember nikkas playing Yu-Gi-Oh at the lunch table, or trading Pokemon/Digimon cards

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
Nah...it was the anime...

Plus I smashed before she left...so I was cool...
I never met a bad bytch that thought nikkas that liked anime are cool...:yeshrug:

They think nikkas that watch anime are weird...same with nikkas that watch wrestling...or nigas that play a lot of video games...it's like signs of impotence...

When bytches think of anime watchers...they think of this...

1765952198_66d53f7d71_b.jpg

840233-captain-america-civil-war-too-many-avengers-black-nerd-10065250-by-blacknerdcomedy.jpg

Thing is tho, dude on the bottom is probably doing better in life than A LOT of men