What is One Punch Man and Why Women Don't Like it

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
this is irritating as hell. People shouldn't have to defend or justify who the hell they are.
I know people who be shook to share their music playlists with others b/c they afraid other people won't approve.:hhh:
I feel like if ur a grown ass adult who struggles to pay bills, you've earned the right to do two things at the very least:
1.) Never lie
2.) like what the fukk u like (unless it's children or torturing people or animals):sitdown:

Fukk that. I like bloody violent action movies, sappy ass romance movies, I've been watching cartoons since I was 3, love animal documentaries, rachet VH1 shows, long ass ancient alien marathons, and if people were smart and gave it a chance they'd realize that One Punch Man is actually fukkin hilarious LMAO!

Nikka be wandering around fukkin everybody up just in time for daily grocery sale. ROFLOL!

Like whatever the hell you like and dare somebody to say shyt about it.:ehh:Not everybody has to like the same shyt.

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
I don't like the effect it's having on young black men. Anime and the internet turning nikkas into antisocial lames like the cacs that spend all their time watching anime and the lame ass Asians that make the animes.
How old are you? You couldn't have been born in the 80's. You must be almost 50 or something

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
How old are you? You couldn't have been born in the 80's. You must be almost 50 or something
My dad is actually the one who got me addicted. Used to let me stay up and watch Akira on sci-fi. Or waking up early for Ronin Warriors. Or when we figured out that Goku had grown up from Dragonball and had a son...lmao!

We got in trouble one time b/c my sister and my mom had gone on a band camp field trip and we were supposed to pick them up when they returned to school. We were an hour late trying to figure out if Agent Scully had been abducted by aliens and it turned out that bytch had a mosquito bite if I remember correctly.:lolbron::mjlol:

Maaan my mom was so pissed at us. We were both wearing the crying Jordan face in the car when we saw everybody was mostly gone and the other parents looking at us like:gucci::beli:

:lolbron:

Daps
You were a kid who didn't have friends going up if you didn't watch anime in the early 2000's. Xxxtentacion out here getting money anyway, that nikka has fans
Me and my friends played basketball and rode gopeds. I had my first car when I was 15 breh. I was hardly inside the house when I was a kid. Xxxtencion and his fans are antisocial lames.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I don't like the effect it's having on young black men. Anime and the internet turning nikkas into antisocial lames like the cacs that spend all their time watching anime and the lame ass Asians that make the animes.
In case you didn't know, not every black person is a loud club going-turn up-queen. Some people have actual interests and just aren't going to be worried about the opinions of lames who sit on snapchat all day making overlays with their tongue out. These "lames" have been here the whole time, they just aren't worried bout fitting in to that cool kid hierarchy any more.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Hodgetwins motto "do whatever the fukk you wanna do" who gives a shyt:stopitslime:
If you like something then that's great for u despite what people say:hhh:
In my circle of friends I'm the only one who wears clark wallabees:ehh: I wear them cuz I like it....not for other people:hhh:
I'm the only one in my group that does a lot of different shyt...

Everyone else kinda seems so.... Typical. I'm actually shocked when they want to do something different sometimes. I'm starting to not give a fukk though... I'm becoming cool with being alone

Daps
In case you didn't know, not every black person is a loud club going-turn up-queen. Some people have actual interests and just aren't going to be worried about the opinions of lames who sit on snapchat all day making overlays with their tongue out. These "lames" have been here the whole time, they just aren't worried bout fitting in to that cool kid hierarchy any more.
Can tell you're angry I didn't say go to a club. Rap music has much more of a negative effect than anime. I'm just saying go outside interact with people in real life. A lot of anime fans are antisocial lames who're going to end up like those 35 year old Japanese virgins who make the shyt.