#animegang Can't stop us :wow:

giphy.gif

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
because he got money he is a child who probably have mental a mental disorder go out side

Explain the correlation between watching an animated show and someone's maturity?

Nevermind the fact that the Simpsons and Family Guy are two of the most popular shows period in prime time..Simpsons has probably on longer than you been alive and more than likely watched by more adults than children so are you willing to say a majority of the audience that watch shows like Archer, Family Guy, Simpsons, etc..are not mature? Your argument, whatever you decide to respond with, I'll declare as flawed instantly.

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
The simplest explanation for *insert interest here* and Why women don't like it.:sas1:

Answer: If the uptake is too high for her to fake it....and you have shown great joy/interest in it....and not the identical pure interest/joy in her.....SHE WILL fukkING HATE IT. :sas2:

Nothing is supposed to make you smile or be happier than her. Chic logic. Innate competitive needy humans. FACTS. :hubie:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I don't like the effect it's having on young black men. Anime and the internet turning nikkas into antisocial lames like the cacs that spend all their time watching anime and the lame ass Asians that make the animes.

If a nikka is antisocial, then it most likely has nothing to do with Anime

And another thing, what qualifies you nikkas to judge what is "lame" and what isn't?

nikkas who talk all day about weed to me is lame..nikkas that live they life trying to act like Future/Migos is lame... Basketball nikkas are usually lame..nikkas and females that spend all they money to look fly for the clubs then wanna be cheap once they there is lame to me. Etc..

Ive boxed, played football, been in the military, into guns, play guitar, workout, etc.,

If I wanna watch some ball headed guy in a cartoon suffer from depression and beat everybody's ass, I will

:patrice:

what grown man watch cartoons grow up gotdamn

One that does whatever the fukk he wants

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
If a nikka is antisocial, then it most likely has nothing to do with Anime

And another thing, what qualifies you nikkas to judge what is "lame" and what isn't?

nikkas who talk all day about weed to me is lame..nikkas that live they life trying to act like Future/Migos is lame... Basketball nikkas are usually lame..nikkas and females that spend all they money to look fly for the clubs then wanna be cheap once they there is lame to me. Etc..

Ive boxed, played football, been in the military, into guns, play guitar, workout, etc.,

If I wanna watch some ball headed guy in a cartoon suffer from depression and beat everybody's ass, I will

:patrice:

One that does whatever the fukk he wants

u a gotdamn loser

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Explain the correlation between watching an animated show and someone's maturity?

Nevermind the fact that the Simpsons and Family Guy are two of the most popular shows period in prime time..Simpsons has probably on longer than you been alive and more than likely watched by more adults than children so are you willing to say a majority of the audience that watch shows like Archer, Family Guy, Simpsons, etc..are not mature? Your argument, whatever you decide to respond with, I'll declare as flawed instantly.

Im talking about that Japanese nerd shyt