What is One Punch Man and Why Women Don't Like it

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I just started watching this today and it is absolute fire I could give a fukk less what anyone thinks or says LOL

It's actually a funny ass show in an interesting take on a cartoon

The same woman laughing at him probably watch Love & Hip-Hop or other trash reality TV
This

Both my exes got me into anime and both played videogames (my first played WOW).

I can only take it in small doses though, but there's nothing wrong with it in small doses imo , and I usually date cute nerdy chicks anyway

One Punch Man is a classic tho

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
Nah they won't reject you for watching anime you just have to no how to steer the conversation

Shawn: 'turns on Samurai Champloo"
Lisa: *looks at shawn* :gucci: you gon watch this

Shawn: :sas2:yeah this dope you should chill and check it out with me*browses phone web browser nonchalantly*

Lisa: ohhh:usure: . . .uhh I think ima have to head out early next morning . . can I see your phone to call my sis, what you looking at anyway why that black woman got an IV dangling from her arm on that page:damn:

Shawn: :youngsabo:ohhh this nah I saw this article popup in my feed about black woman accounting for 61% of new HIV diagnoses among women, although are only 13% of female population . it's just so hard today for black women to find a good brotha who ain't out here on the dl and passing out sicknesses, oh here go the phone so you can call ya sis :smugbiden:
Lisa: . . .nvm what you say this shyt was called? anime? fukk it lemme see what this about:lupe:
:mjlol::russ:

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
If anyone could understand that, it's The Coli where no one would ever police what someone else prefers to enjoy on their own time and police people into living according to their own standards. :obama:

Check it out. I'm not an anime-head at all, but I checked it out when it popped up on Netflix because I kept seeing pictures and reading about it in passing over the years.

It's a satire that pokes fun at overpowered heroes. Episodes go by quick and shyt is jooookes, but it's a fun watch.
Like all the cornballs who talk shyt like they special cause they don't wear jordans or smoke weed or find lightskin black women attractive like nikkas like me :sas2:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:krs:

attack on titan season 2 next week :krs:

im_ready_game_of_thrones.gif

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
My dad is actually the one who got me addicted. Used to let me stay up and watch Akira on sci-fi. Or waking up early for Ronin Warriors. Or when we figured out that Goku had grown up from Dragonball and had a son...lmao!

We got in trouble one time b/c my sister and my mom had gone on a band camp field trip and we were supposed to pick them up when they returned to school. We were an hour late trying to figure out if Agent Scully had been abducted by aliens and it turned out that bytch had a mosquito bite if I remember correctly.:lolbron::mjlol:

Maaan my mom was so pissed at us. We were both wearing the crying Jordan face in the car when we saw everybody was mostly gone and the other parents looking at us like:gucci::beli:

:lolbron:

Yooooo, this had me dying! :laff::laff::laff:
Shout out to your pops for giving you that experience. :russ: