What is LL Cool J missing that keeps him out of real GOAT discussion?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
who was elite complexity? lol Most will say Rakim but...

"Nice big plate of fish which is my favorite dish, but without no money is still a wish??" ,

No 80's rapper was rapping complexed like most rappers that came in the 90's. Well maybe Kool G Rap or Masta Ace who got way better as the years passed..

This is the line you used to illustrate your point.

You tweaked in this thread and you generally showcased.
Some proficiency in these types of discussions. previously over the years in this community too.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This the thing. Nobody had even heard of the Pharoah Monch record until some writer through it out there in a magazine Yall really trying to say that as creative as Nas is, he chose to take a Pharoah Monch song and make one like it on purpose? Lol

I think its disrespectful to Nas. Pharoah a great MC in his own right, maybe its just coincidence.

more evidence you skimmed.
When again paul c and large pro were in kindred to one another and in hiphop culture. You are supposed to know the history of your pillar from start to finish and no lack'n. You have to strike nas's score card for biting.
Plus publically when confronted.
originally acted as if nas had no idea of pharoah. When pharoah was from the same family tree and kindredd as nas.
By way of Paul c and large pro.

L.Deezy said:
80s for me was epic for its originality. You had party, afrocentric, Hardcore with Schooly, Just Ice, NWA.. the haircuts, the clothes.. 80s was my shyt.

But the 90s dudes elevated head and shoulders lyrically over 80s guys. Its not really debatable

Stop.

No original debut artist in the nineties found new ground at all. They were products of prison industrial economy misappropriated direction as a gateway.

Plus nas was the door closer of the styles war era for the technical renaissance. To usher it back to the rakim technical skillset that was never eclipsed.
that rakim is known as the best of all time.
as rhe true goat of the emcee pillar. As far as loan aided artist in the business of rap are concerned. That general gateway commercial rap fans discuss.
Plus are marketed to know of in basic general idea.

Art Barr

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many classic albums does he have?
He checks all the boxes, and could make any type of record. Has longevity, crossed of to be successful in other areas. He is in my top 10.
He is also battle tested.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
THIS nikka LONGWINDED AS shyt
But yeah, this is how I understand it as an under 30 hip hop listener also.

Think forty eight years of cultural history.
will be covered in a twitter limit of character breh.
You had to quote me and never ever gon post about thia shyt indepthly.

So hit a wuote button in my post and say this next time.

Till you match me in timeline.
Save your personal commentary on a culture you. It a real apart of.

Also what'chu write.

If you lost.
it is why you definitely need to just hit a quote button and leave reply.
Stating.... This,...behind my quotes.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
i hope that shyt he's doing with qtip gets released to shut nikkas up

nikkaz could not fukkw ith the timbo or the rnb collab album. So all the cap for ll .
Is from nikkaz who never left the house.
Plus not gon be known for skills.
Including never drew at no point in their lives.
We gon be waiting forever.
on what venue.
these cap'n ass nikkaz rocked.
that is legendary in the world.

Art Barr

To you general wack nikkaz and sheltered homebodies out there.

Imma headliner.

What'chu write?

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
Think forty eight years of cultural history.
will be covered in a twitter limit of character breh.
You had to quote me and never ever gon post about thia shyt indepthly.

So hit a wuote button in my post and say this next time.

Till you match me in timeline.
Save your personal commentary on a culture you. It a real apart of.

Also what'chu write.

If you lost.
it is why you definitely need to just hit a quote button and leave reply.
Stating.... This,...behind my quotes.

Art Barr
This shyt feel like a Roc Marciano verse.
I have NO idea what he saying but I feel mad disrespected.

I feel slighted, In the slightest.
A room of toys…arthritis

shyt is easier than I thought :russ:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This shyt feel like a Roc Marciano verse.
I have NO idea what he saying but I feel mad disrespected.

I feel slighted, In the slightest.
A room of toys…arthritis

shyt is easier than I thought :russ:

You a sheltered homebody based bama.
By your own admission
Which is your own fault.

I guess you get what i am about everytime you use the net tho.
It been a quarter century since i made this isp shyt.
profitable to enrich the world.
Along with you.
When you do sumfin in life.
centered around leaving the crib.
To experience more than your homebody sheltered life.
To possibly know and recognize the verbiage.
of a urban intellectual based street culture. Maybe then you can have a better understanding.
Till then,..
You not gon understand shyt from the street.
being a self admitted urban intellectual lacking slash non slang knowing self admitted bama tho.

Art Barr

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
By your own admission
Which is your own fault.

Along with you.
of a urban intellectual based street culture. Maybe then you can have a better understanding.
Till then,..
being a self admitted urban intellectual lacking slash non slang knowing self admitted bama tho.

Art Barr
Lmao nikka u said I’m a sheltered suburbanite and a Baja at the same time.
An entire post about slang and you didn’t realize it’s Fronto Leaf and Obama:russ:

My culture is i-GOD. freedom understanding ciphers(43 years) in, you should know what time it is, ALLAH.

I think the problem is, you think you THAT nikka, the one you stole your name and accomplishments from, but in actuality you the nikka with the dead fish in his platform shoes.

FrontoBama

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
By your own admission
Which is your own fault.

Along with you.
Till then,..

Art Barr
Lmao nikka u said I’m a sheltered suburbanite and a Bama at the same time.
An entire post about slang and you didn’t realize it’s Fronto Leaf and Obama:russ:

My culture is i-GOD. freedom understanding ciphers(43 years) in, you should know what time it is, ALLAH.

I think the problem is, you think you THAT nikka, the one you stole your name and accomplishments from, but in actuality you the nikka with the dead fish in his platform shoes.

FrontoBama

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Lmao nikka u said I’m a sheltered suburbanite and a Bama at the same time.

FrontoBama

Oh so you a jive percenter.
trying To kick jive as knowledge now.
Move yo sneak cap'n failure face ass on.

Ol long winded username explaining lame.
When you failed.
to use a space properly face ass boi.

Art Barr

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
This the thing. Nobody had even heard of the Pharoah Monch record until some writer through it out there in a magazine Yall really trying to say that as creative as Nas is, he chose to take a Pharoah Monch song and make one like it on purpose? Lol

I think its disrespectful to Nas. Pharoah a great MC in his own right, maybe its just coincidence.

80s for me was epic for its originality. You had party, afrocentric, Hardcore with Schooly, Just Ice, NWA.. the haircuts, the clothes.. 80s was my shyt.

But the 90s dudes elevated head and shoulders lyrically over 80s guys. Its not really debatable
so because the public hadn't heard it and Nas bites his idea, We can't give Monch credit for "Stray Bullet' ? That was no coincidence. Nas heard that Extinction Agenda album because he's a hip hop head. It wasn't a mainstream release, but they had videos daily on Rap City from that release. Nas without a doubt had heard "stray bullet". stop it.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yeah he had a long ass run and it's over. He was in the conversation up until maybe 2002 if we're pushing it. I mean even Nas and Snoop have had longer runs if we really being honest

ll COOl J been active as a top draw aince he was 14 on i need a beat the long version. That was 7.45 seconds long.

ll has a decade longer career than nas and snoop who both debuted in 1992 as feature artists.

ll COOl j debuted as an acrual solo artist in his solo debut vinyl agsin in 1984.

Everything of commercial relevence snoop and nas are about.
ll set in stone for them to fail at in actual real skill. As a real teen at the age of 14.

Plus ll had to also overcome being an underage draw as an adult. Where he did that on his debut lp radio
Recorded and finished at 15 almost 16 years of age.

Nas and snoop were 18 and nineteen years of age on features. Needing the k solo knick knack patry whack stimulus posse cut package.
to earn solo debut records.

As ll was already a five time platinum artist on a perfect classic lp called mama said.
That was at the end of its sales cycle.
With any and every relevent accolade a creduble culture based emcee could attain.
When both nas and snoop debuted as features.
Individually in live at the bbq and rhe original version of deep cover respectfully. Plus ll is the best on stage solo act performer in rap history.
before either nas or snoop were good even on stege or ramped as live performers.
As ll was unplugged and nas no showed and had wet t shyt luke dancer culture thief style stage shows.
to overcompensate for lack'n as an on stage performer.

In timeline comparison in a commercial frame of space for rap amd emcee together. Nobody rates on ll level. As emcees it is arguable in skillset.
if nas or snoop is on ll level. As ll ramped in vocal tonality and convincability. plus was the boy king of the entire emcee pillar in debut of i need a beat.

Of whichh nas still lacks in declining vocal tonality and mic presence. Including using jay electronica as a gw later in his career.
As far as snoop. Snoop needed help from doc to bad ass on debut. To self admittedly using gw's.
While, ll never needed help bar to bar from silver fox.

Art Barr

There is your preference and then the undisputed facts.
The facts can not be disputed.