What is LL Cool J missing that keeps him out of real GOAT discussion?

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
the symbol on my arm is off limits to challengers/You hold the rusty swords I swing the excalibur:ahh:

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
I spoke on it before in this thread, I think.

But the only people who don’t have L in GOAT talks are casuals. If you ask the actual legends, they all speak about LL. Cube, Nas, Scarface, G Rap, Pac, 50, KRS, Fat Joe, Kane, Mos Def, Treach, OutKast, Ras Kass, Snoop, Tribe, Eminem, Kurupt, DMX, Common, B.I.G., etc.

The MC's who are on Top 10 lists, always speak on Cool J. So what casuals say doesn't matter. If you weren't around for LL's run, which has been mad decades, you just lost out. But it doesn't get more Hip Hop and impactful than LL Cool J. This dude is literally the blueprint. The real ones know.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

But the only people who don’t have L in GOAT talks are casuals. If you ask the actual legends, they all speak about LL. Cube, Nas, Scarface, G Rap, Pac, 50, KRS, Fat Joe, Kane, Mos Def, Treach, OutKast, Ras Kass, Snoop, Tribe, Eminem, Kurupt, DMX, Common, B.I.G., etc.

The MC's who are on Top 10 lists, always speak on Cool J. So what casuals say doesn't matter. If you weren't around for LL's run, which has been mad decades, you just lost out. But it doesn't get more Hip Hop and impactful than LL Cool J. This dude is literally the blueprint. The real ones know.
LL was Jay Z before Jay Z.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

The End

Trips

Superstar
Daps

Well said man.

:salute:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Damn LL been in the game for 40 years exactly
:wow:

And it’s crazy we have consistently felt his presence that whole time. Whether it was music. acting, or just putting on for the culture in general. Dude is always on the scene

I just looked this up. From 84-08 he never went more than three years without a album
:wow: