what have you done if the sex was ****?

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I've never had bad sex. I'm the Ric Flair of sex. I could carry a broomstick to a four-star fukk session.... :whoa: no homo, I mean :unsure:

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Went raw last night my gneeguhs. A gneeguh just laid there in the p*ssy afterwards like :ahh:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm not a random dude. If your my girl, your blowing me. If not, I'll find someone else...
Any chick that lets some random dude nut on her face or suck him off is nasty. :scusthov:

At least black women have standards.

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
Ask for a refund. lol but for real just think of what I need to speed it up and catch the nut fast as I can.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only dry p*ssy and extreme odor can make sex repugnant.

Even then, sex is like pizza.Even when it's bad, it's still pretty good.

I've been with over 100 women.Can count on one hand all the "bad" p*ssy I've gotten.And that was mostly do to foul odors.

For the most part, most p*ssy is at least decent to good(which = great :ahh:to thirsty cats who don't get p*ssy all that frequently).

So ladies, y'all got this.

All you have to do is keep it fresh(and for you dry cooch carriers, keep a bottle of KY).

I don't require circus tricks from a girl in order to get off.Just kick them legs back(when I'm hitting it mish) and hike that ass up(when I'm chopping you down with the back shots) and I'll turn myself out.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not a random dude. If your my girl, your blowing me. If not, I'll find someone else...
This thread implies that these encounters are short-term, therefore these women would not be considered your girl at the time that happens.