what have you done if the sex was ****?

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
I think i told this story on the :hamster:

First time smashing this chick i was sending messages to on facebook, she had mention how she was gonna do this and that to me.. fast forward to us in the bedroom :dj2:

Got them legs up doing work :dj2:

Flip her over she got on top, and its like suddenly i realize she has a gut.

:merchant: Its plopping down on me, its dripping sweat on me, im hearing smacking noises like somebody getting hit from the back.

My dikk was immediately :old:

I tried to look away at the tv and turn my head, close my eyes ANYTHING but eventually I had to just fake like I busted a nut early to get outta there.

She laying over there with the :queen:.

I just took the L. And decided I cant fukk with big chicks :patrice:

The old fake nut trick eh? :damn:

Had that been me I probably would've kicked the bytch off the bed. I have fukked a chick with a slight gut before, but trust when I say the ass was :ohlawd: & please believe I was hitting it from the back exclusively.

Overall I don't think you took an L, you still got p*ssy. Just gotta wipe that shyt from your memory & on to the next :chin:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
spit

p*ssy's wet

exaggerated AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

letting yr dikk shrivel and saying those were just some memory strokes

lmaooooooooo

pretty much, yall don't pay attention to what we doin for the most part anyway...im not surprised yall don't be noticing where nikkas fake bustin

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
spit

p*ssy's wet

exaggerated AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

letting yr dikk shrivel and saying those were just some memory strokes

lmaooooooooo

pretty much, yall don't pay attention to what we doin for the most part anyway...im not surprised yall don't be noticing where nikkas fake bustin

Ive never had unprotected sex and if its not going in the condom then well...its going somewhere else, thats easy for me to tell he really came. I question the whole "faking" thing because I thought all women can feel when he does? or when hes about to? I mean..doesnt a penis twitch and feel different when a man is about to come (or is)? It does to me at least. :manny:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

Ive never had unprotected sex and if its not going in the condom then well...its going somewhere else, thats easy for me to tell he really came. I question the whole "faking" thing because I thought all women can feel when he does? or when hes about to? I mean..doesnt a penis twitch and feel different when a man is about to come (or is)? It does to me at least. :manny:

saying "twitch" just made the whole thing a lot less amazing

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
I think i told this story on the :hamster:

First time smashing this chick i was sending messages to on facebook, she had mention how she was gonna do this and that to me.. fast forward to us in the bedroom :dj2:

Got them legs up doing work :dj2:

Flip her over she got on top, and its like suddenly i realize she has a gut.

:merchant: Its plopping down on me, its dripping sweat on me, im hearing smacking noises like somebody getting hit from the back.

My dikk was immediately :old:

I tried to look away at the tv and turn my head, close my eyes ANYTHING but eventually I had to just fake like I busted a nut early to get outta there.

She laying over there with the :queen:.

I just took the L. And decided I cant fukk with big chicks :patrice:
:merchant::russ::russ:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL

First off props if thats true

And i am definitely the last person to ask about whether or not a girl can feel when a dude busts. But i've had girls tell me they can feel my dikk gettin bigger right before those last few pumps so maybe there is a way :manny:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
About 2 minutes before I'm ready to call it quits, I start stroking enthusiastically and then I stop on a dime like there's something I just remembered I had to do and somebody to call

Me: *stops suddenly* "Oh sh!t; What time is it?!?! :dwillhuh:"

Chick: "It's 8:33, why? :lupe:"

Me: :damn: :ohlawd: "F*ck!! I got to make a phone call real quick, it's very important. Goddamn, I can't believe I forgot ...F*ck!" *gets on the phone and has a fake urgent convo* "Alright, alright. I'm on my way"

Chick: "Where are you goin' :what:"

Me: *tossing my clothes on frantically* "I just got to be somewhere" *looks at the chick like :noah: :takedat: "Imma call you later, aight?" Then I proceed to get the f*ck out as soon as possible

Broads that are horrible in bed are the most useless people on the planet next to babies and really old people. It's a goddamn travesty I tell ya

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
The only times I haven't got my nut off and had to stop fukking is if i'm drunk as shyt and that nut just won't come. Even then ima still get that nut first thing in the morning from her. I aint to keen on getting into some p*ssy and stopping.