what have you done if the sex was ****?

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
I had been wanting to smash this mexican chick for a while. She has me sneak into her sisters house... so we had to be quiet....
This bytch had been telling me before how she had her exes sprung and that they brothers, cousins on the sly would be trying to get at her and the whole nine.

So im thinking to myself, "Man this bytch must have some magical p*ssy"

First of all she wouldnt give me head.... She didnt wanna take off her shirt... She couldnt even properly get into doggystyle... Didnt wanna ride.... and only wanted to do missionary. The sex was so bad I made myself get a nut. nikka I literally forced myself to get a nut and it didnt even feel good.

Soon as that was done I put my clothes on and left. We continued to talk for maybe a week longer then I decided to dead it.
Probably the most wasted time I've ever had with a female.

Anytime a chick refuses to get in certain positions that's an automatic red flag :wow:

Never had Mexican p*ssy though :patrice:Might have to start a search.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Kinda off-topic, but don't u hate when u bust an underwhelming nut?

That's rare for me, but I think masturbating a lot contributes to it.

Recently, I jacked off and I got nut all over my thighs. I just layed there for a minute like:ahh: as I massaged the nut all over my thighs, up to my abdomen, then I stood up in front of the mirror and watched it glisten.

ELITE

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:ahh: as I massaged the nut all over my thighs, up to my abdomen, then I stood up in front of the mirror and watched it glisten.

:what:my niqqa...................................................................................................................WTF?!?

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just beat off over a chicks face if the na na is wack

If she's black and has an issue with giving head or taking facials....

:patrice: :stopitslime: I nvr fukking with a chick that don't give head or take facials sooo.... Black women are rare for me

Any chick that lets some random dude nut on her face or suck him off is nasty. :scusthov:

At least black women have standards.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i remember this chic sex was so damn wack i told her in the middle of it hold up a sec i got up turned my tv on and playstation put madden told her too face the tv while we having sex and watch me play madden in the process.

i won that game by the way :win:

Arabial Knight

Rolo Tomassi
Daps
Reppin
The San Fernando Valley
I fukked a girl that just laid there and took it. I stopped and told her I was having dikk troubles. I'd rather the bytch think I am impotent that go through all that effort for nothing :manny:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons

That's rare for me, but I think masturbating a lot contributes to it.

Recently, I jacked off and I got nut all over my thighs. I just layed there for a minute like:ahh: as I massaged the nut all over my thighs, up to my abdomen, then I stood up in front of the mirror and watched it glisten.

c86a88be_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
What makes it not great? Examples pls?

Well, great sex is a matter of preference really. Not everyone likes the same thing. Personally, if a chick overall sex game is wack, lacking experience, doesn't want to try things, doesn't care about pleasuring me, isn't energetic, she lays there like a dead fish etc. Also, if the p*ssy too tight and you can't enjoy yourself, that aint cool. Never really had too loose p*ssy, so I can't comment on that, but I'm sure that's not great either.