what have you done if the sex was ****?

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
The only times I haven't got my man off and had to stop fukking is if i'm drunk as shyt and that nut just won't come. Even then ima still get that nut first thing in the morning from her. I aint to keen on getting into some p*ssy and stopping.

wot? i thought you were a man..

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali

Ive never had unprotected sex and if its not going in the condom then well...its going somewhere else, thats easy for me to tell he really came. I question the whole "faking" thing because I thought all women can feel when he does? or when hes about to? I mean..doesnt a penis twitch and feel different when a man is about to come (or is)? It does to me at least. :manny:

:whew: me too

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
fukking this Indian chick bytch couldn't kiss for shyt :childplease:

bytch couldn't maintain position when I was hitting from the back I'm sitting there like :why:

bytch got on top didn't know how to ride dikk couldn't even make me bust a nut :childplease: I told her my stomach hurt and I had to use the bathroom....

Went in that bytch with my phone and played sonic on my iPhone for like 30 min came out she was sleep got dressed left went took a shower went out with my nikkas and never talked to her again.

Btw her p*ssy smelt like Elmer's glue :lolbron:

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
bytch couldn't maintain position when I was hitting from the back I'm sitting there like :why:

This has to be the single most frustrating thing when having sex! :snoop:

bytches be talkin all this shyt & then can't take the dikk for shyt. Always trying to sit up or move every few seconds, making me stop, throwin a gneeguh off right when I get that good stroke going. :beli:

I'm just gonna start slappin' bytches in the back of the head everytime they try to move during doggy. :pac:

bytch got on top didn't know how to ride dikk couldn't even make me bust a nut :childplease: I told her my stomach hurt and I had to use the bathroom....Went in that bytch with my phone and played sonic on my iPhone for like 30 min

:bryan::russ:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just beat off over a chicks face if the na na is wack

If she's black and has an issue with giving head or taking facials....

:patrice: :stopitslime: I nvr fukking with a chick that don't give head or take facials sooo.... Black women are rare for me

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
I just beat off over a chicks face if the na na is wack

BoozerOpenMouth.gif

soundking10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
In Motion
Once I gave a chick a ride home. It seemed innocent enough. We got to messing around and I had to use the bathroom. So I get up go take my piss and I hear talking on her phone. " Let me go, you know I've LOVED him for awhile now. I'm gon get him tonight." It took me 10 minutes to squeeze out her bathroom window. I cut my stomach when the glass broke and I left my favorite Pumas in there.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Once I gave a chick a ride home. It seemed innocent enough. We got to messing around and I had to use the bathroom. So I get up go take my piss and I hear talking on her phone. " Let me go, you know I've LOVED him for awhile now. I'm gon get him tonight." It took me 10 minutes to squeeze out her bathroom window. I cut my stomach when the glass broke and I left my favorite Pumas in there.
:duck:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukking this Indian chick bytch couldn't kiss for shyt :childplease:

bytch got on top didn't know how to ride dikk couldn't even make me bust a nut :childplease: I told her my stomach hurt and I had to use the bathroom....

Went in that bytch with my phone and played sonic on my iPhone for like 30 min came out she was sleep got dressed left went took a shower went out with my nikkas and never talked to her again.

Btw her p*ssy smelt like Elmer's glue :lolbron:

fukk YOU I JUST SPIT WATER ALL OVER MY LAPTOP

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I had been wanting to smash this mexican chick for a while. She has me sneak into her sisters house... so we had to be quiet....
This bytch had been telling me before how she had her exes sprung and that they brothers, cousins on the sly would be trying to get at her and the whole nine.

So im thinking to myself, "Man this bytch must have some magical p*ssy"

First of all she wouldnt give me head.... She didnt wanna take off her shirt... She couldnt even properly get into doggystyle... Didnt wanna ride.... and only wanted to do missionary. The sex was so bad I made myself get a nut. nikka I literally forced myself to get a nut and it didnt even feel good.

Soon as that was done I put my clothes on and left. We continued to talk for maybe a week longer then I decided to dead it.
Probably the most wasted time I've ever had with a female.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
I had been wanting to smash this mexican chick for a while. She has me sneak into her sisters house... so we had to be quiet....
This bytch had been telling me before how she had her exes sprung and that they brothers, cousins on the sly would be trying to get at her and the whole nine.

So im thinking to myself, "Man this bytch must have some magical p*ssy"

First of all she wouldnt give me head.... She didnt wanna take off her shirt... She couldnt even properly get into doggystyle... Didnt wanna ride.... and only wanted to do missionary. The sex was so bad I made myself get a nut. nikka I literally forced myself to get a nut and it didnt even feel good.

Soon as that was done I put my clothes on and left. We continued to talk for maybe a week longer then I decided to dead it.
Probably the most wasted time I've ever had with a female.

Yo I don't know why but when I read that part I imagined you straining like how characters be powering up on dragon ball z like they constipated :laff: