what have you done if the sex was ****?

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I know TLR stays fukking new bytches every night but what have you done? i know some of you fukk a virgin every night though so this doesn't count for you:whoo:

just imagine the next bytch? stop? complain about a stomach ache?

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
haven't really had bad sex to the point i wanted to stop except for once. my ex was mad at me and still wanted to fukk. i told her to go away. so half an hour later she came back acting as if everything was forgiven. we started fukking but it was weird and i realized she was still mad, so i rolled over and told her to get dressed and leave.

another ex didn't know how to seduce me, so we would only have sex when i was horny. when she was horny she would start slobbering all over my face which i guess she thought was sensual kissing but really just turned me off and had me like
tumblr_ma5sxbAJF71rsrytp.gif
. i tried to teach her, but she was extremely insecure and would flip out everytime you suggested that she was bad at something. finally i straight up told her that if she wanted to turn me on the easiest thing was to just start sucking my dikk. she didn't want to do that and told me it was degrading that she would have to suck dikk every time she wanted to fukk. in the end i kept rejecting her 9 times out of ten she came on to me

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
I've actually quit halfway through before without a nut :to:

I just told the chick the condom broke & that was it. shyt was just wack.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I just go through with it and try not to get soft. I don't diss hoes on the spot.. I just don't talk to them afterwards. Most p*ssy is awesome.. and your job is to teach a girl something for the next nikka anyway..

Lets not be cruel, friends.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I just go through with it and try not to get soft. I don't diss hoes on the spot.. I just don't talk to them afterwards. Most p*ssy is awesome.. and your job is to teach a girl something for the next nikka anyway..

i wouldn't suggest being cruel

i've imagined good p*ssy or a scene in my head and let off:blessed:

illadope

きんが
Daps

Imagine an ex I miss or fake a nut

Pretty much what ya gotta do & keep it movin.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
I think i told this story on the :hamster:

First time smashing this chick i was sending messages to on facebook, she had mention how she was gonna do this and that to me.. fast forward to us in the bedroom :dj2:

Got them legs up doing work :dj2:

Flip her over she got on top, and its like suddenly i realize she has a gut.

:merchant: Its plopping down on me, its dripping sweat on me, im hearing smacking noises like somebody getting hit from the back.

My dikk was immediately :old:

I tried to look away at the tv and turn my head, close my eyes ANYTHING but eventually I had to just fake like I busted a nut early to get outta there.

She laying over there with the :queen:.

I just took the L. And decided I cant fukk with big chicks :patrice:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think i told this story on the :hamster:

First time smashing this chick i was sending messages to on facebook, she had mention how she was gonna do this and that to me.. fast forward to us in the bedroom :dj2:

Got them legs up doing work :dj2:

Flip her over she got on top, and its like suddenly i realize she has a gut.

:merchant: Its plopping down on me, its dripping sweat on me, im hearing smacking noises like somebody getting hit from the back.

My dikk was immediately :old:

I tried to look away at the tv and turn my head, close my eyes ANYTHING but eventually I had to just fake like I busted a nut early to get outta there.

This entire post has me :deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

And lets see, i've told bytches i got class on saturday (when it was friday and to get them to leave cuz the box was wack)

I've straight up told bytches to get out after they bit my shyt givin me head (i actually have a scar on my shyt from that happening one time)

But usually if the p*ssy is wack i give the bytch 10 mins to get her nut and if she don't then im out :manny: usually i go to the girls house so i can leave when i want so it aint really nothin usually