WHAT HAPPENED TO YESJULZ?

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
upa7CrY.gif

Thats 100% home grown grass fed non gmo American meat right there :ahh:
That was before, I'm talking about her recent pictures. Its clear she lost weight and seems to have chicken legs on a big booty now. Must be ass shots of her old fat put into her ass

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

To this day my close friends still clown me cause I once smashed this chick for weeks and everything was good...

So then she came through one day and we were going to go to the movies and she had this big ass HIDEOUS GROWTH ON HER NECK

shyt legit looked like
original_grow-your-own-grape-vine.jpg
on her neck...I mean not on her neck it was pretty much her neck...

Breh I made up a lie so fast about how I had to drive one of my friends somewhere and couldn't go to the movies...luckily he wasn't an ass about it and played along...

Then I was like "da fukk is all that shyt on her neck :dahellwhat: bytch out here trying to give me the resident evil t virus and shyt"

Friends was like "da fukk nikka she ALWAYS had that shyt on her neck why you think we were :gucci: when you started fukking with her in the first place"

And then it hit me...the ass was so fat and the head was so good that that was the only sexual positions we ever hit...her on her knees and her bent over...i had somehow been smashing a chick 3 or 4 times a week for weeks...and had never once seen her neck:dahellwhat:

Called her up...lied and told her I couldn't see her anymore cause I still had feelings for an ex that I didn't even have...and moved on to the next one...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
To this day my close friends still clown me cause I once smashed this chick for weeks and everything was good...

So then she came through one day and we were going to go to the movies and she had this big ass HIDEOUS GROWTH ON HER NECK

shyt legit looked like
original_grow-your-own-grape-vine.jpg
on her neck...I mean not on her neck it was pretty much her neck...

Breh I made up a lie so fast about how I had to drive one of my friends somewhere and couldn't go to the movies...luckily he wasn't an ass about it and played along...

Then I was like "da fukk is all that shyt on her neck :dahellwhat: bytch out here trying to give me the resident evil t virus and shyt"

Friends was like "da fukk nikka she ALWAYS had that shyt on her neck why you think we were :gucci: when you started fukking with her in the first place"

And then it hit me...the ass was so fat and the head was so good that that was the only sexual positions we ever hit...her on her knees and her bent over...i had somehow been smashing a chick 3 or 4 times a week for weeks...and had never once seen her neck:dahellwhat:

Called her up...lied and told her I couldn't see her anymore cause I still had feelings for an ex that I didn't even have...and moved on to the next one...
Ass can't be THAT important to you that it's the only shyt you see in a woman:stopitslime:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
That bytch aint never been cute. and i have no earthly idea what she does. I know Ive seen her with 2 Chainz a few times. Her ass is ok, but she dont have shyt on the sistas

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
That bytch aint never been cute. and i have no earthly idea what she does. I know Ive seen her with 2 Chainz a few times. Her ass is ok, but she dont have shyt on the sistas
She defiantly has a nice face.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Ass can't be THAT important to you that it's the only shyt you see in a woman:stopitslime:

When it's some throw away chick like the one I was smashing then and this Juelz chick...of course it is...

In juelz case I am only in this thread for the ass pics...why else would anyone be in this thread:gucci:

For the chick I was with...yeah the ass was that fat the head was that good the view of her bent over was immaculate on some climbing mt everest and looking down at the world shyt...on some going down to the ocean and watching a colossal squid give birth shyt

I mean...i am sure you got a favorite restaurant or something and when you eat there you got a favorite food and you order that favorite food every time and you hardly, if ever, look at the menu...

That is how it was...her body was a restaurant and the head n backshots was so good it just wasn't any way possible you couldn't eat it...and it just wasn't any way possible that anything else on the menu could be as good as it was so why waster your time...

Her neck was on the menu...wasn't no point in me paying attention to that shyt when all i wanted was the 2 piece spicy head n backshots...her neck was okra... i sure as shyt aint about to substitute anything on my favorite 2 piece combo for some damn okra :gucci:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
When it's some throw away chick like the one I was smashing then and this Juelz chick...of course it is...

In juelz case I am only in this thread for the ass pics...why else would anyone be in this thread:gucci:

For the chick I was with...yeah the ass was that fat the head was that good the view of her bent over was immaculate on some climbing mt everest and looking down at the world shyt...on some going down to the ocean and watching a colossal squid give birth shyt

I mean...i am sure you got a favorite restaurant or something and when you eat there you got a favorite food and you order that favorite food every time and you hardly, if ever, look at the menu...

That is how it was...her body was a restaurant and the head n backshots was so good it just wasn't any way possible you couldn't eat it...and it just wasn't any way possible that anything else on the menu could be as good as it was so why waster your time...

Her neck was on the menu...wasn't no point in me paying attention to that shyt when all i wanted was the 2 piece spicy head n backshots...her neck was okra... i sure as shyt aint about to substitute anything on my favorite 2 piece combo for some damn okra :gucci:
Didn't need the essay my nig

Just saying. Julz is only known for her ass to me as well, but I'm not THAT blinded by any chicks ass to not notice their face, or anything else strange AT ALL especially if I plan on fukking her or if i know her in person:francis:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
The sexual attention... Yeah, I think so

Especially from thirsty negros probably... But like I said she still dating that one black dude I think

But lets be real, people only followed because of the ass.
Come on bro! She posted thirst trap pics all the time, she was on the basketball court with bright orange tights and brought someone with her to take pics.

The chicks with phat butts that don't want nikkas looking wear baggy clothes or sweatshirts over them shyts!

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Come on bro! She posted thirst trap pics all the time, she was on the basketball court with bright orange tights and brought someone with her to take pics.

The chicks with phat butts that don't want nikkas looking wear baggy clothes or sweatshirts over them shyts!
Keyword, posted

She no longer does that shyt and now dresses very similar to how you described at the end of your post.. Even shaved her head (which is like the universal sign for a white chick rebelling).

Sex got her the attention and now she doesn't want it (at least not for that).

And I think the sextape leak/extortion has a lot to do with it as well.