WHAT HAPPENED TO YESJULZ?

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
That bigass thread about her, was full of some of the most pathetic c00nery Ive ever seen in my life.

IMG_3379.jpg

nikkas' hypersexuality is their achilles heel in moving in this system of oppression.

will literally sell out their brothers and their moral compass for a whiff of a basic becky... it's hard to even deny at this point :no:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Looks like she went under the knife because she used to have asteroid dents in her ass. Ass was saggy and lopsided like a 10 year old sponge but c00n nikkas thirsty so it doesn't matter to them. Her legs now look more chicken like. It looks like her thighs slimmed down but her ass refused to go down, because it is fake.

yesjulz-dimply-backs.jpg

WOp6gf9s.jpg

morris

Superstar
Daps
Then why don't the coli have bytches that look like her :mjpls:

Y'all say these women are a dime a dozen on IG & ignore the billions of regular/ugly bytches on it too.
I don't have IG...but a simple Internet search yields dozens of them in any town USA. The ones in it to win it get the "additional medical assistance." Regular women don't have the trajectory for that bullshyt. College bills come first

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Actually those posts about her re-branding herself are probably correct.

-Her sex-tape flopped.
-She went from hundreds of insta posts to 50.
-Women have to be going through some epic shyt to get them to shave their head.
Though I'm not gonna hate on her she's making money by partying and promoting parties that's pretty dope.

Still, gonna miss the ass pics.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually those posts about her re-branding herself are probably correct.

-Her sex-tape flopped.
-She went from hundreds of insta posts to 50.
-Women have to be going through some epic shyt to get them to shave their head.
Though I'm not gonna hate on her she's making money by partying and promoting parties that's pretty dope.

Still, gonna miss the ass pics.
She is getting older and realizes that she can't make money on her ass forever

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Come to the of it, i think some of my friends are in similar situations. They date these mad liberal educated white chicks who could get rid of that negro stain and easily go back to Connor and he wont even know it. Is it the same your end?
This is common modern white women practices. The issue they are running into is cacs don't want to put up with it no more. They want their bytches to stay away from brothas completely if you can't use them for more than fame.

Why do you think they are calling people cucks for? They double talk as much as we do, they just secretive on their true meaning. To these type of chicks, this is a right of passage.

Mr. Togo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Google
Looks like she went under the knife because she used to have asteroid dents in her ass. Ass was saggy and lopsided like a 10 year old sponge but c00n nikkas thirsty so it doesn't matter to them. Her legs now look more chicken like. It looks like her thighs slimmed down but her ass refused to go down, because it is fake.

yesjulz-dimply-backs.jpg

WOp6gf9s.jpg

upa7CrY.gif

Thats 100% home grown grass fed non gmo American meat right there :ahh: